British Speedway Forum

Forget lindback. Ellis Perks was signed as an asset when he started at scunthorpe... could happen.

Jack is 6.92 on Plymouths last sheet

No, he's not.

I think you are either looking at the wrong sheet, or reading the wrong column.

Palm Toft's average is now also above 7.

Chris Holder 12.01

Michael Palm-Toft 5.84

Hans Andersen 10.01

Jack Holder 6.92

Kyle Newman 6.61

Ellis Perks 3.00

Mark Baseby (Isle of Wight) 2.00

Or without Chris Holder

Hans Andersen 10.01

Kyle Newman 6.61

Antonio Lindback 9.8

Jack Holder 6.92

Adam Ellis 7.78

Michael Palm Toft 5.84

Ellis Perks 3.00

Palm Toft went well at Poole - Baseby did well on the Island and riders from there have often graduated to Poole sadly Brady is too expensive at 9.22

Mark rode for the Buccaneers in 0-9 0-10 and sadly thats as good as he is..

Mark Baseby? Jesus Christ.

• Like 1

This is what happens when trying to fit Chris Holder in! Even though Chris ave is 12.53 not 12.01.

He's no Kevin Brice, that's for sure.

• Like 2

Don't think so. I believe Brady is at Poole 2017.

The bigger problem is for Holder. He has to ride here otherwise he wont have a work permit to be allowed in the country.

Ahh bless he could always take up golf.

Don't think so. I believe Brady is at Poole 2017.

The bigger problem is for Holder. He has to ride here otherwise he wont have a work permit to be allowed in the country.

Surely holder could stay without a visa if he can show he has the means to support himself? Aussies can visit the uk without a visa if not intending to work. he would then surely just need to leave the country every x days, which wouldn't be an issue if he is flying to Poland every week?

Could always slash his asking price and ride for a reasonable sum. Fancy British Speedway making a rider do that, how the hell did they think it up between them?!

It would be possible to easily fit Chris Holder and Hans Andersen but the team may look something like this;

1) Chris Holder

2) Kyle Newman

3) Jack Holder

4) Michael Palm Toft

5) Hans Andersen

6) Nike Lunna

7) Ellis Perks

So not all would be lost having 2 strong heat leaders as this I believe would squeeze under the 50 point mark.

Edited: Actually looking at this team it would easily break the 'only two riders are allowed to double up rule'. Personally I do not like the rule.

Edited by Joe Beevers

Is that an actual rule yet? Thought it was just speculation.

How about signing two stars & several ringers, then do a Coventry as there is no chance of retaining an average of 13 anyway

Shame for Ellis but no club will touch him on that average. He isn't really capable of scoring it each week in the main team.

I guess his downfall was settling for the easier rides of the NL rather than riding in the PL which would have helped his average for this year.

Can he still ride NL next year or is his average too high now it's been inflated?

Edited by mdmc82