British Speedway Forum

KK will get 10+ in this league. Holder wouldn't get 11.5

I don't agree. KK will be a lot more consistant than Chris would have been..

There is nothing consistent about KK ....

• Like 1

!!!!!!!

Yes there is......

He's consistently inconsistent!!! :lol:

• Like 8

Only one person would put KK and consistent in the same sentence. :rofl:

Only one person would put KK and consistent in the same sentence. :rofl:

a stutterer?

• Like 1

Holder or kk plus an extra 1.5 to use elsewhere? From a team building perspective it has to be the latter. Only if you valued loyalty over the strongest possible team would you have gone holder imo.

KK will be as good as Holder would have been and the points can be better used further down,

Holder or kk plus an extra 1.5 to use elsewhere? From a team building perspective it has to be the latter.

For what it's worth I don't see KK's scoring quite matching what Holder would have got. But the extra value lower down the order should more than outweigh any slight difference. Poole, as ever, shaping up to be a very competitive side.

Shame from a Wolves perspective if Klindt does end up at Wimborne Road, always assuming CVS wanted him at Monmore. Obviously a steal on that average. But riders will go where riders want to go, so we deal with it and move on.

• Like 1

No way you can never totally trust KK now also Chris would of helped getting Jack a few extra points here and there. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

No way you can never totally trust KK now also Chris would of helped getting Jack a few extra points here and there.

I trust in KK as most Poole fans will and i am delighted at his inclusion in the team. There won't be many times he won't get a maximum at home and will be solid away. Great signing, great guy and great rider.

Edited by foreverblue

No way you can never totally trust KK now also Chris would of helped getting Jack a few extra points here and there.

No issues with KK - back to live in his own local home and spend more time with his Poole-based UK management team.

Chris will still be helping Jack to get a few extra points here and there (mainly here!!) :t:

Edited by Skidder1

Why do so many think that Klindt is going to be in the Poole line up? Genuine question.

Why do so many think that Klindt is going to be in the Poole line up? Genuine question.

Because he is the best value rider in the league and Poole have the deepest pockets?

• Like 1