British Speedway Forum

Havn't you got a championship thread to be on.. Heres your main culprite Kingbee. Cant get enough of poole, but he's SUPPOSED to be an Ippo fan... Yeh right. Just a troll. :icon_smile_clown:

Im a troll lol. You have posted on so many different teams threads yet you moan at anyone who does.

Your a hypocrite of the highest order

For what its worth you can post on any thread , its a forum.

Just for the record within the last week you have commented on Poole, Swindon, Coventry , Somerset and Ipswich threads and those are just the ones i have seen, chances are you have been on others.

So if your looking at trolls look no further than the mirror

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 2

I dont think posting on a lot of threads makes you a troll - thats just being interested in the discussion.

If so I am a troll as I have posted on almost every team thread in both top tiers!!

Its the content that determines a troll.

I dont think Im guilty on that score (perhaps just the odd time on the Peterborough one 😲😲)

I dont think posting on a lot of threads makes you a troll - thats just being interested in the discussion.

If so I am a troll as I have posted on almost every team thread in both top tiers!!

Its the content that determines a troll.

I dont think Im guilty on that score (perhaps just the odd time on the Peterborough one )

your spot on.

a troll is someone who inflames debates but somehow by posting on other threads we are seen as trolls.

its just that this certain Poole fan wants the Poole thread to just be Poole fans or those who agree with him otherwise your not welcome

why do you constantly tell people to go away on to their own teams threads when they come on here, yet you are constantly posting on other team stuff that if you use the same reasoning, you shouldn't be on!!

hypocrite of the highest order

At least my posts are constructive.

Im a troll lol. You have posted on so many different teams threads yet you moan at anyone who does.

Your a hypocrite of the highest order

For what its worth you can post on any thread , its a forum.

Just for the record within the last week you have commented on Poole, Swindon, Coventry , Somerset and Ipswich threads and those are just the ones i have seen, chances are you have been on others.

So if your looking at trolls look no further than the mirror

But you spend 99 % of the time on this thread. You never have anything constructive to say you just meddle. The only reason you put 6-7 posts on the Ippo thread was because they signed Kyle Newman. Your hate for Poole since you've been on this forum shows no bounds.

You come accross as a very bitter sad person. The problem is, there is nothing exciting ever goes on the Ippo thread so you take it out on Poole. Please, GO AWAY.

Your not wanted nor liked.. And theres a suprise not. He's sat on the Poole thread..

Edited by Starman2006

I don't think there's anything constructive in your head - destructive yes, not constructive

• Like 4

I don't think there's anything constructive in your head - destructive yes, not constructive

Really, then clearly you do not know me.. But you are welcome to your opinion.

Edited by Starman2006

Really, then clearly you do not know me..

thankfully.

but you always seem to take a perverse pleasure when any club is in trouble, telling us if only they were promoted as well as Poole

• Like 4

You think your posts on the Coventry thread over the weekend were constructive?

• Like 2

You think your posts on the Coventry thread over the weekend were constructive?

Yes i do as i was sticking up for your club, along with Steve, but now its all sort of sorted, you dont see it. Several even agreed with my comments.

thankfully.

but you always seem to take a perverse pleasure when any club is in trouble, telling us if only they were promoted as well as Poole

Perverse pleasure, i spent the evening sticking up for Coventry a few days ago, along with Steve. But i doubt you saw that, or didn't want to see that.. More to the point didn't see it as your post clearly proves..

Edited by Starman2006

Yes i do as i was sticking up for your club, along with Steve, but now its all sort of sorted, you dont see it. Several even agreed with my comments.

Perverse pleasure, i spent the evening sticking up for Coventry a few days ago, along with Steve. But i doubt you saw that, or didn't want to see that.. More to the point didn't see that..

what a load of sh*t you were all for sending us to Leicester that's all you kept on about
  • Like 1

what a load of sh*t you were all for sending us to Leicester that's all you kept on about

Yeh i was if you had no brandon, speedway was better than no speedway., and many agreed. So do yourself a favour jog on..Take your spoon elsewhere.

Edited by Starman2006

you were all for sending us to Leicester

Crikey, that's almost as bad as being sent to Coventry.:-)

ETA the wink, I forgot the wink.

Edited by Nellie
  • Like 1