British Speedway Forum

thankfully.

but you always seem to take a perverse pleasure when any club is in trouble,

A bit like you then when you are happy to go on about Poole having to stop for a couple of years.
  • Like 1

At least my posts are constructive.

But you spend 99 % of the time on this thread. You never have anything constructive to say you just meddle. The only reason you put 6-7 posts on the Ippo thread was because they signed Kyle Newman. Your hate for Poole since you've been on this forum shows no bounds.

You come accross as a very bitter sad person. The problem is, there is nothing exciting ever goes on the Ippo thread so you take it out on Poole. Please, GO AWAY.

Your not wanted nor liked.. And theres a suprise not. He's sat on the Poole thread..

biggest laugh ive had in ages!! Your posts are constructive!!! You had fun gloating over Coventrys position, you posted on the Ipswich thread purely to have a dig at me, you went on the Belle Vue thread to laugh at the problems they have. You are a dullard and a hypocrite. And seriously you think I only posted on the Ipswich thread because we signed Newman??? Does everything in that tiny head of yours just revolve around Poole!!! We named our 1-7 in one go hence a lot of people posted! Get over yourself
  • Like 1

You two are like a right married couple - you just keep flirting with each other. I suggest you get a room to cement your relationship :wink:

You two are like a right married couple - you just keep flirting with each other. I suggest you get a room to cement your relationship :wink:

a few would say you have it the wrong way round.....

.....get some cement and fill the room they are in with it 😉😈😈😉

• Like 3

Instead of having a poke at poole why dont you consentrate on your own little patch. You must have nothing else to do with yourself.

Couldn't resist 😂 I have a lil look on all club threads, like u probably do 😁

Couldn't resist I have a lil look on all club threads, like u probably do

Like most of us do Trees.

But if you say anything negative about Poole you know Starman will come on here and tell you off :lol:

Starry please give it a break.

Yes you're entitled to your opinion but you keep antagonising people with your posts and they become too personal.

You create so much anti-Poole vitriol, whether you mean to or not.

Like the expression of putting your brain into gear before you speak, then similarly calm down, give it time and consider things before you hit the keyboard.

Preferably 6 months. :D

IF ONLY

• Like 1

Like the expression of putting your brain into gear before you speak

I think he's stuck in neutral though

Talk is for Swindon v Poole on Easter Sunday (tbc)!!!

Also MF admits the Danish rider he was chasing was Mikkel Michelsen who had to turn Poole down due to too many fixture clashes - but MM still wants to race in UK!!

Martin Vaculik also a target (again!) but his SGP qualification has ruled him out too.

I did wonder whether Somerset would do the double header with Poole on Good Friday.

• Like 1

biggest laugh ive had in ages!! Your posts are constructive!!! You had fun gloating over Coventrys position, you posted on the Ipswich thread purely to have a dig at me, you went on the Belle Vue thread to laugh at the problems they have. You are a dullard and a hypocrite. And seriously you think I only posted on the Ipswich thread because we signed Newman??? Does everything in that tiny head of yours just revolve around Poole!!! We named our 1-7 in one go hence a lot of people posted! Get over yourself

You really do come across as a high class pr$t. Another who didn't read my coventry posts. Last time i stick up for them. and wouldn't give you the time of day..

Edited by Starman2006

You really do come across as a high class pr$t. Another who didn't read my coventry posts. Last time i stick up for them. and wouldn't give you the time of day..

take a day off

look at what your own supporters are saying!!!

• Like 1

take a day off

look at what your own supporters are saying!!!

Luckily you have none, appart from the anti poole mob.