British Speedway Forum

No, it can't be, because he didn't finish in the top four of his state championship. He'll have to sit out next year.

Which of course has no impact at all on Kurtz, as he holds a dual nationality passport and so doesn't need a visa. Just because Swindon stuffed up, doesn't mean anyone else has. Edited by Nellie
  • Like 6

If you watched the interview with Matt Ford I posted here on Wednesday night you would understand how he runs his business and that all information us carefully organised to be released for maximum media exposure.

Maximum media exposure? In the Daily Echo? I can only imagine that he waits for a very slow news day before making his announcement :rofl:

Maximum media exposure? In the Daily Echo? I can only imagine that he waits for a very slow news day before making his announcement :rofl:

There isn't many of those with a premier league football club on our doorstep. But by doing it this way it gets maximum exposure, including South Today. They ran two stories on his signing.

• Like 1

Matt said the final signing would be announced this coming week.

AFC Bournemouth have a home match Tuesday night and a home derby match v Saints on Sunday, both of which will feature extensively on local media, so it'll be an interesting choice for the day of announcement!!?

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Matt said the final signing would be this coming week. AFC Bournemouth have a home match Tuesday night and a home derby match v Saints on Sunday, both of which will feature extensively on local media, so it'll be an interesting choice for the day of announcement!!?

Thurs looks favorite..

I agree with Starman! Thursday would be most likely.

Come on Lisa, nobody ever agrees with me.. ;):D

• Like 1

Just due to the thread being quiet, here is a team which we could have had if rumours had been correct.

1. Vaculik=9.80

2. Holder=7.16

3. C.Harris=9.21

4.Newman=6.31

5. Michelsen=9.80

6.Klindt= 5.42

7. Shanes=2.00

Just due to the thread being quiet, here is a team which we could have had if rumours had been correct.

1. Vaculik=9.80

2. Holder=7.16

3. C.Harris=9.21

4.Newman=6.31

5. Michelsen=9.80

6.Klindt= 5.42

7. Shanes=2.00

Mikkel Michelsen has an EL ave of 5.67 from Leicester, would've come into the league on an 7.94 ave!

• Like 1

Mikkel Michelsen has an EL ave of 5.67 from Leicester, would've come into the league on an 7.94 ave!

1. KK=11.07

2. Holder=7.16

3. Michelsen=7.94

4.Newman=6.31

5. Vaculik=9.80

6.Klindt= 5.42

7. Shanes=2.00

Now we get KK this would be a team and a half. This might have been Matt's plan.

Edited by poolebolton

Season ticket prices announced - £269 for 18 meetings; £220 for concessions

Surprised season ticket prices have been released before the final signing has been announced.......

makes sense for xmas sales,cant see how naming the last rider would affect anybodys decision to buy or not buy a season tkt

• Like 1