Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Its not the same and you know that. A new track should ride better than any other Except for when it rains, and you would know all about that. As i said, not all riders can ride big tracks.

The point I was making, I thought I made it clear enough, you said Klindt can pass at your track,meaning Poole is a passing track.

I said he didn't/couldn't at our track, which like Poole is a passing track.

The thought of Poole winning the SGB Premiership in 2017.

Well done you for trivialising it, as expected tho.

Its not the same and you know that. A new track should ride better than any other Except for when it rains, and you would know all about that. As i said, not all riders can ride big tracks.

Are you really that thick? By saying 'it's new so should ride better' would mean that if Klindt could pass wind then anybody can pass at Belle Vue, but he can't - you are actually making points to disagree with yourself!

Thats not exactly what you said. I said yes it should be its brand new. Many riders cannot ride big tracks. Hope that helps.

Many would say Somersets track is not the track it was, but maybe its just a case of riders taking what they feel is the safe line..

What has Somerset got to do with it? The racing st Somerset has probably be better than ever in the last couple of seasons. Not sure I can recall Klindt doing much passing there either!

• Like 1

Yes there is, but clearly your not prepared to say, which is your perogative.

+1 for using the term prerogative correctly

-1 for spelling it wrong

• Like 3

Pages and pages of banal crap. Can you people stop posting all this crap which blocks up every thread?

Happy Christmas.

• Like 4

Pages and pages of banal crap. Can you people stop posting all this crap which blocks up every thread?

Happy Christmas.

Agreed.

Having read some of your nonsense on the wolves thread I can only concur.

Festive greetings one and all, except flange.

• Like 2

.......Starman2006..........It should be, its brand new.

Using that logic the Leicester track should have been brilliant from the first meeting. I wonder what went wrong.

• Like 2

good interview with chris holder in the echo today read it how you want i know which way i read it ?

good interview with chris holder in the echo today read it how you want i know which way i read it ?

There's only one way too read it. He expected to carry on riding for Poole forever, but Matt Ford didn't want him, ........ Now he has to move on..

I hate to think what Poole would have achieved without the Turbo Twins.........

Using that logic the Leicester track should have been brilliant from the first meeting. I wonder what went wrong.

Exactly ,!!

i keep seeing this ridiculous line , " it should be a good track , its brand new "

Pretty sure things like ..Size , shape ,track preparation are the main points of a good speedway track ?

Not how long its been built .

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1

Did you hear the one about the little bald insomniac speedway forum troll?

He stayed up all night fantasising about being a speedway rider.

Sleep tight, lol!

Ha ha ha

That's nice making fun of someone's illness.

Exactly ,!!

i keep seeing this ridiculous line , " it should be a good track , its brand new "

Pretty sure things like ..Size , shape ,track preparation are the main points of a good speedway track ?

Not how long its been built .

Yeah but that is only being said by one poster who in his own words said he doesn't come on here to be popular!!

• Like 2

Did you hear the one about the little bald insomniac speedway forum troll?

He stayed up all night fantasising about being a speedway rider.

Sleep tight, lol!

Ha ha ha

haters gotta hate.

Flange isn't nice tho so it's no issue.

I wouldn't take anything personal that it said anyway.

• Like 1

haters gotta hate.

Flange isn't nice tho so it's no issue.

I wouldn't take anything personal that it said anyway.

No i think we have all learn't that!

• Like 1

Happy Christmas.

I find it interesting that you make that comment after all the guff you have put on the Wolves and Kings Lynn threads. Funny how thats ok but yet on the Poole thread you moan

Yeah but that is only being said by one poster who in his own words said he doesn't come on here to be popular!!

I think the vast majority take Starmans posts with a pinch of salt along with Gater1 they arent really taking as serious. I just get annoyed that you make a comment.....ask a question to debate.........and then dont get an answer just the usual anti Poole stuff as neither have the intelligence to devate properly.

Ive had good debate with yourself and rayc for example who though you may not agree with me you still have the mental capacity to actually chat on topic instead of dragging the threads down.

I find it interesting that you make that comment after all the guff you have put on the Wolves and Kings Lynn threads. Funny how thats ok but yet on the Poole thread you moan

I think the vast majority take Starmans posts with a pinch of salt along with Gater1 they arent really taking as serious. I just get annoyed that you make a comment.....ask a question to debate.........and then dont get an answer just the usual anti Poole stuff as neither have the intelligence to devate properly.

Ive had good debate with yourself and rayc for example who though you may not agree with me you still have the mental capacity to actually chat on topic instead of dragging the threads down.

I think you can get a bit excited at time's but that ok at least you got the intelligence to debate a subject not like the other two clowns mention happy christmas