British Speedway Forum

I find it interesting that you make that comment after all the guff you have put on the Wolves and Kings Lynn threads. Funny how thats ok but yet on the Poole thread you moan

I think the vast majority take Starmans posts with a pinch of salt along with Gater1 they arent really taking as serious. I just get annoyed that you make a comment.....ask a question to debate.........and then dont get an answer just the usual anti Poole stuff as neither have the intelligence to devate properly.

Ive had good debate with yourself and rayc for example who though you may not agree with me you still have the mental capacity to actually chat on topic instead of dragging the threads down.

I do love a good devate!! Or maybe you meant deviate?! (NB. Kyle Newman has not spent all his Poole career as a reserve. He may have started and finished as one but not ridden as one all the time. Even rode briefly as a H/L this year right after coming back from life threatening injury and illness. Ask him or his dad about it when you see them at Ippo!!)

ps. he starts as a 2nd string in 2017 too.

Happy Christmas one and (nearly) all. :t:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Pages and pages of banal crap. Can you people stop posting all this crap which blocks up every thread?

Happy Christmas.

If you took Starmans contribution of banal crap out of this thread you probably wouldn't have even reached 100 pages yet.

I do love a good devate!! Or maybe you meant deviate?! (NB. Kyle Newman has not spent all his Poole career as a reserve. He may have started and finished as one but not ridden as one all the time. Even rode briefly as a H/L this year right after coming back from life threatening injury and illness. Ask him or his dad about it when you see them at Ippo!!)

ps. he starts as a 2nd string in 2017 too.

Happy Christmas one and (nearly) all. :t:

Im so sorry that the v and the b are next to each other and i hit the wrong one. I bow to your superiority.

The odd meeting as as second string and the odd one or two as heat leader hardly shows a true reflection. He has been reserve ever since he rode for Poole. Yes next year he will be a second string and has benefitted from the new limit as a its unlikely on that average he could have been fitted in on the old limits.

I have no issue with Kyle or his performances and as ive said (which somehow gets missed by those Poole fans who cant read) he would be the first name on the team sheet because his average fits, he tries 100% , can provide great entertainment, and loves the club, but that doesnt hide from the fact he hasnt progressed much at all. I hope he does kick on especially for my club he has the potential to be a lower league heat leader and a top league second string. He should by now be up with the likes of Garrity and Steve Worrall, making British Finals and being considered for Team GB. He was probably ahead of both of those riders a few years back but isnt now. He has the time and an injury free run could help him

Edited by Gavan

Somerset will be hard to beat on there track.

You mean that track over there in Somerset? :D

i dont come on here to be popular.. ;)

It's working. :rofl:

• Like 6

Starman really is a total w@nk£r.

The only reason i can see for his complete lack of intelligence is that when he popped out his mums tube his father was so furious he had produced such a waste of space that he used his head as a football and booted him off every wall.

Absolute tosser of the highest order and im sure i speak for everyone when saying this.

Starman really is a total w@nk£r.

The only reason i can see for his complete lack of intelligence is that when he popped out his mums tube his father was so furious he had produced such a waste of space that he used his head as a football and booted him off every wall.

Absolute tosser of the highest order and im sure i speak for everyone when saying this.

not quite what you just posted is abusive and not necessary and I for one hope's Starman report's you for it
  • Like 2

not quite what you just posted is abusive and not necessary and I for one hope's Starman report's you for it

I'm sure he will. He has reported people for less. Deserves to be reported tbh.
  • Like 1

Flange isn't nice tho so it's no issue.

Speak for yourself SB, personally I'm quite fond of flange.

• Like 1

Just so you know I have just sent the mods a report about your disgusting post.

and you accuse others of running to the mods. What a hypocrite you have proven to be of the highest order.

Speak for yourself SB, personally I'pm quite fond of flange.

No issue. Someone has to like it.

Speak for yourself SB, personally I'm quite fond of flange.

what with strawberries and cream
  • Like 1

There is a line and Pinny crossed that line.

There is a difference between winding people up and attacking them verbally using foul and abusive language.

You obviously agree with Pinny which goes to show your true colours.

Don't tell me what I agree with.

Attacking people verbally and naming people are both equally offensive.

If I agreed with him I would have liked the post. Something you and the forums most offensive poster do regularly.

Which of course shows up both of your colours in full glory.

People who do wrong get banned, something you and the other offender know all to well.

Don't tell me what I agree with.

Attacking people verbally and naming people are both equally offensive.

If I agreed with him I would have liked the post. Something you and the forums most offensive poster do regularly.

Which of course shows up both of your colours in full glory.

People who do wrong get banned, something you and the other offender know all to well.

Dont argue with Gater1 its not with the hassle as you are on a far higher intellectual plain......i honestly get better adult discussion from my 7 year old.

If you go back through the thread and look at the posts from both Starman and Gater1 the only people that like their posts are each other. Its quite touching.

I got banned on here for calling Starman a numpty once!! He then said i should go outside and play with the traffic on the A14... a road i live not even close to! Gater gets banned for foul and abusive language and then comes back as MonsterDaz and expects us not to realise its him!

Dont argue with Gater1 its not with the hassle as you are on a far higher intellectual plain......i honestly get better adult discussion from my 7 year old.

If you go back through the thread and look at the posts from both Starman and Gater1 the only people that like their posts are each other. Its quite touching.

I got banned on here for calling Starman a numpty once!! He then said i should go outside and play with the traffic on the A14... a road i live not even close to! Gater gets banned for foul and abusive language and then comes back as MonsterDaz and expects us not to realise its him!

I honestly don't know why you or brum bother. I've been visiting the forum for years and the trend hasn't changed one bit. There is quite literally more time spent arguing on this forum than there is discussing speedway, and by some margin. What's the point though? We already know Starman is a spanner, Shovlar is a shi t stirrer and Gater 1 does a little bit of both.

Oh and the hypocrisy of some members on here is absolutely astonishing. What exactly is this line that Pinny crossed? The forum rules state no abuse whatsoever, so surely abuse of any manner is crossing the line? It seems some members think there is an acceptable level of abuse! Could somebody please explain the secret formula to what level of abuse is appropriate? Does it vary member to member?

Either ban everybody for any form of abuse, change the rules to specify what counts as abuse or just stop enforcing it whatsoever!

• Like 1

It's fun trying to prove they might have some logic but having a giggle knowing they will let you down time and time again.

It's nice to know they all like each others posts along with the flange.

They all deserve each other!

• Like 1