British Speedway Forum

If you took Starmans contribution of banal crap out of this thread you probably wouldn't have even reached 100 pages yet.

:icon_smile_clown:

I see Gavans chipped, in with about 100 posts. and nothing on his supposed clubs thread Poor dear.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Thanks for link Lisa i think that Chris is digging at the numbers and the loyalty to riders by promoters something that most fans comment on is it a dig at Poole perhaps the only way we will know for sure is if Chris wants/can ride for the pirates in the future

It's working. :rofl:

Shame you have to join the band of idiots. I thought you might know better..

Why is it a 'band of idiots'? You said you don't come on here to be popular and he replied that 'it's working'. Have you got no sense of humour at all? Actually don't bother answering because I already know. :lol:

• Like 3

not quite what you just posted is abusive and not necessary and I for one hope's Starman report's you for it

Allready done.. But nothing will happen, he's not a poole fan..

Why is it a 'band of idiots'? You said you don't come on here to be popular and he replied that 'it's working'. Have you got no sense of humour at all? Actually don't bother answering because I already know. :lol:

You clearly do not know me very well then, do you..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Thanks for link Lisa i think that Chris is digging at the numbers and the loyalty to riders by promoters something that most fans comment on is it a dig at Poole perhaps the only way we will know for sure is if Chris wants/can ride for the pirates in the future

No worries. I just realised there wasn't a link posted for it and put it up in case non-Poole fans wanted to read it!

Judging by the article he's a bit annoyed but by the end of next season who knows. Would be interesting to know what Darcy makes of it as he gets on well with Matt and he is also close to Chris.

People expect too much from Brady, especially what was put in the press before the start of last season. Riders improve dramatically in different stages in their career, look at Jason Doyle.

Regarding your comments on Brady, I agree, having watched Brady week in week out home and away for Somerset I for one was banging on about him just what a talent he was showing. But I honestly IMO he has gone backwards this year, if you ask me for a comparison to say Brady and Lambert at the being of 2016 I would have put Brady in front. Yep I know you are going to say that's because I'm a big Lambert fan! but I honestly feel that Lambert 2 years younger is at another level. I feel the big problem with Brady he can not ride technical tracks. Watching him at Edinburgh for Somerset and last year at Lakeside and Wolves was wow full.

Regarding your comments on Brady, I agree, having watched Brady week in week out home and away for Somerset I for one was banging on about him just what a talent he was showing. But I honestly IMO he has gone backwards this year, if you ask me for a comparison to say Brady and Lambert at the being of 2016 I would have put Brady in front. Yep I know you are going to say that's because I'm a big Lambert fan! but I honestly feel that Lambert 2 years younger is at another level. I feel the big problem with Brady he can not ride technical tracks. Watching him at Edinburgh for Somerset and last year at Lakeside and Wolves was wow full.

Mate i would like to think he will come back to poole a better rider next season.

zzzzzzz Lol!

Hypocrisy and yet another massive whoosh, both in the same post! You only need to come up with your multi poster comment (3 Facebook accounts is it now?) and you've ticked every box.

Yawn ha ha!

Ah that explains why he's up all night.. And several forum accounts i expect..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

I see Gavans chipped, in with about 100 posts. and nothing on his supposed clubs thread Poor dear.

He is entitled ro post wherever he likes
  • Like 1

no's different than you his he you are on most club's threads
  • Like 1

Forgot to mention only Gater1 liked your post lol......you 2 need to get a room, which one is Jim Carrey and which one is Jeff Daniels?

Go back over the thread and see which 2 posters have dragged it down again...........shouldnt be to hard.............even your own Poole fans are sick of the pair of you

Edited by Gavan

No thanks were not like you and Stevebrum. I knew there was a reason why Steve couldn't sleep. You've been dressing up as a woman again for him haven't you Lilly?

oh dear.........surely its time for cocoa and mummy to tuck you in...................no adult would respond the way you do

oh dear.........surely its time for cocoa and mummy to tuck you in................

Yep, off you go..

Oh my god. 6 year olds have more intelligent conversations! Why don't you lot PM each other and leave the adults to it! :)

• Like 8