Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

I have no axe to grind with you or others on this issue of TV boxes. Everybody are entitled to their opinion. Any moral responsibility I may have had, disappeared when it was pointed out to me that these companies use the net for cheap streaming of programs all over the world knowing that the more countries see their products the more they charge for advertising. They do this hoping counties will be watching their programs...

I don't see the two issues here, either it's wrong or it's not. You agree we can watch Polish speedway on the box but can't watch the SGP transmitted through polish TV. I find that strange!!!!

Also, If you wanted to watch new movies on release, the box fails on the quality of poor recording, but waiting a few months and the movie is posted professionally and can be seen in vivid HD reception. Any monies that changes hands do so in the first months, after than its old news and the appeal has gone. On the box you have the full library of all the films dating back years. The box gives you the opportunity to watch films you would not normally be able to see,

People could of course watch the sgp on youtube by simply downloading a free vpn from the app store, chosing a server in the usa, log into youtube and watch no problem, using chromecast to watch it on tv in hd. Simple. I use vpn all the time as all music content blocked inthe uk but available in other countries suddenly becomes available to me.

As for the Saturday 3pm kickoffs, they are in hd, and no I am not ripping off any uk company as they don't broadcast them!

• Like 1

Can you guys set up your own technology thread please and return this to 'Poole 2017'.

Edited by Pirate Baz
  • Like 2

Can you guys set up your own technology thread please and return this to 'Poole 2017'.

Sorry!! I didn't think there was much news to see at the moment..... :t:

Don't you just love it when the 'content police' turn up and try to stop a civilized conversation. Made a refreshing change from the Gavan/Starman love in i thought.... :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Also, If you wanted to watch new movies on release, the box fails on the quality of poor recording, but waiting a few months and the movie is posted professionally and can be seen in vivid HD reception. Any monies that changes hands do so in the first months, after than its old news and the appeal has gone. On the box you have the full library of all the films dating back years. The box gives you the opportunity to watch films you would not normally be able to see,

Would that be around the time the DVD is released ?

• Like 1

On Good Friday when we are home and away against Somerset, are away in the morning and home in the evening? Have I read that right?

On Good Friday when we are home and away against Somerset, are away in the morning and home in the evening? Have I read that right?

Funny, i thought we were the morning kick off and Somerset in the evening..

• Like 1

On the Poole site it has Somerset vs Poole and then Poole vs Somerset in that order, but no times of the meetings were given, that's why i was questioning it!

That is what the Somerset and bspa website show.

Its Poole at 1100 am and Somerset in the evening if you look at the actual Poole fixture list rather than the news release!!

Edited by Skidder1

Its Poole at 1100 am and Somerset in the evening if you look at the actual Poole fixture list rather than the news release!!

Bit bizarre to put them in a different order then! Same website after all! Lol.

Can we date each other?

we are talking about speedway here as clear as mud

On the Poole site it has Somerset vs Poole and then Poole vs Somerset in that order, but no times of the meetings were given, that's why i was questioning it!

And you was right to..

Really looking forward to Good Friday. If the weather is decent we can expect two monster crowds. Somerset fans will pour into Dorset for the chance to see their team ride against the biggest club in British speedway, and I should imagine we could have hundreds of Poole fans heading the other way for the evening meeting.

Could be one of the biggest crowds Somerset have ever had.