British Speedway Forum

Always found Darcy good as gold in any small dealings I've had with him in the past before and after at Swindon, when he rode against us for Poole I loved nothing better than us to beat him but away from the track no problem at all with him...felt he grew up a lot after his ban I mean yes he still may say the odd thing that irks some but he's not alone, Tai s similar in some respects but quite different in others but both are fascinating individuals.

I tend to find some of the more experienced gp guys a bit hot and cold particularly Holder very hard to fathom out some times have had good experiences regarding him (no wise cracks) and a couple off tetchy ones, best to just leave alone there probably lol

As for you bottom two sentances. They do not want to get involved with fans. They tend to stick with there own.

As i said, Darcy had his moments, but he was also a very nice lad.

• Like 1

Always found Darcy good as gold in any small dealings I've had with him in the past before and after at Swindon, when he rode against us for Poole I loved nothing better than us to beat him but away from the track no problem at all with him...felt he grew up a lot after his ban I mean yes he still may say the odd thing that irks some but he's not alone, Tai s similar in some respects but quite different in others but both are fascinating individuals.

I tend to find some of the more experienced gp guys a bit hot and cold particularly Holder very hard to fathom out some times have had good experiences regarding him (no wise cracks) and a couple off tetchy ones, best to just leave alone there probably lol

Always found Jason Doyle and Morra accessible, Leigh Adams and Batch not so.

• Like 1

Just going back to any potential changes in Poole's line-up, as far as Shanes is concerned lets not forget that each team has to retain at least 2 British riders that rode or are qualified to ride in the NL!!

• Like 2

So?? Is that really important? :neutral:

Would Woffinden be helping him if he WAS'NT his wife's brother??

I don't think so!! If it was, let's say for example, James 'no relation ' Shanes, Woffinden would be helping him would he??

Of course he wouldn't.....and you know it!!

I don't think so!! If it was, let's say for example, James 'no relation ' Shanes, Woffinden would be helping him would he??

That's cos it's all about Tai!

Just going back to any potential changes in Poole's line-up, as far as Shanes is concerned lets not forget that each team has to retain at least 2 British riders that rode or are qualified to ride in the NL!!

This has already been discussed, just get Kerr back (unless he's already got a team place.) Although i hope Shanes lasts the season.

And what's Darcy doing exactly? The odd phonecall, text and advice??

Hardly any different.

Tai im sure has advised many kids over the years, like I'm sure Darcy has.

I really don't see why it's an issue or any different.

It's not like he had to drive to Birmingham to help him is it?!

Darcy is doing no more than Tai. Helping someone because he wants too.

• Like 1

This has already been discussed, just get Kerr back (unless he's already got a team place.) Although i hope Shanes lasts the season.

In at Somerset it seems.

Could be more movement there which would open up other options though....

Just out of curiosity I wonder how many took up the online ticket offer ?

Just out of curiosity I wonder how many took up the online ticket offer ?

I was told 115 in total.

not a lot out 1.400

Give it a chance first week! It will catch on when people realise its easy to do and saves money.

• Like 1

Give it a chance first week! It will catch on when people realise its easy to do and saves money.

yes I do agree just curious

£1.50 free money using the voucher offer or those that find it too difficult to press the print button contribute the additional £3.00 cash revenue on race day. Win win all round.

And what's Darcy doing exactly? The odd phonecall, text and advice??

Hardly any different.

Tai im sure has advised many kids over the years, like I'm sure Darcy has.

I really don't see why it's an issue or any different.

It's not like he had to drive to Birmingham to help him is it?!

Darcy is doing no more than Tai. Helping someone because he wants too.

What more can Darcy do ,you do remember he's wheelchair bound, so it can only be a phone call or text

What more can Darcy do ,you do remember he's wheelchair bound, so it can only be a phone call or text

And what more do you expect Woffinden to do who has a busy career as well.

It's just a comparison. It's not meant as anything personal (unlike those who attack Tai despite doing nothing different to what Darcy is doing!).

• Like 1