British Speedway Forum

KK 'hasn't been sacked'!! He is being given the chance to re-estabilish himself during the 4 week period - although quite how he can prove his race fitness and scoring potential when he's been dropped by both Poole and Gorzow beats me!! ;-)

• Like 1

KK 'hasn't been sacked'!! He is being given the chance to re-estabilish himself during the 4 week period - although quite how he can prove his race fitness and scoring potential when he's been dropped by both Poole and Gorzow beats me!! ;-)

I thought he was fit again after BH vs Wolves? So how did we get a 28 day replacement from now?

If he's not injured, how can you have a 28 day injury replacement? That's a bit confusing!

If he's not injured, how can you have a 28 day injury replacement? That's a bit confusing!

Exactly! More like 28 day 'bad form' replacement!!

I think this whole situation is the Matt Ford rabbit out of the hat situation.

I also think as Matt ford does has an eye on the future. Hans and KK how ever good they are or have be. They are not getting any younger.

Zengi is 28

Linus S= 26.

The big question is as have done. Will magic return to Poole? He said yes last year.

Matt will always fit Magic in, Young and gets points everywhere.

Can see a team of Magic, Kurtz, Holder, Shanes, Kyle,Milik next season. They might be able to fit Linus Sundstrom in.

Edited by poolebolton

I think this whole situation is the Matt Ford rabbit out of the hat situation.

I also think as Matt ford does has an eye on the future. Hans and KK how ever good they are or have be. They are not getting any younger.

Zengi is 28

Linus S= 26.

The big question is as have done. Will magic return to Poole? He said yes last year.

Matt will always fit Magic in, Young and gets points everywhere.

Can see a team of Magic, Kurtz, Holder, Shanes, Kyle next season. They might be able to fit Linus Sundstrom in.

We are not half way through this season yet.

• Like 1

We are not half way through this season yet.

Agree, but Matt does plan miles ahead apparently. He talks to riders all year and why would you not start planning. He is not happy so far this season.

Agree, but Matt does plan miles ahead apparently. He talks to riders all year and why would you not start planning. He is not happy so far this season.

yes he does. As a rule he will Plan at least he 2 yr ahead. And no he's not happy so far this season. But his aim will still be to win the league. Brady was on his radar years ago . And jack was always going to be a Pirate.

Edited by Starman2006

yes he does. he plans 2 yr ahead. And no he's not happy so far this season. But his aim will still be to win the league. Brady was on his radar years ago . And jack was always going to be a Pirate.

Agree, So i think this is why he has been talking to Milik, Sundstrom, Mikel M. Starman, do you think Magic will come back. If he wants to come back will Matt fit him in. I think Holder, Kurtz, Newman and Shanes going to be here for a long time hopefully. Kurtz at number 5 next season. Could see Ellis come in.

Could that happen Btw Ellis for Shanes. I really like Shanes but the way Matt is talking could ellis make a return.

I am bias as a massive Magic fan.

Zengi is going to have a place after Nicki P injury now.

Hope all is well with Nicki P never want a rider injured.

No idea who Linus S would come in for. Can't see Holder, Kurtz,Newman or Hans being touched.

Only Nicolai because of his average but he has been amazing. And well Shanes has to be replaced by a brit. I'm sure Matt has this figured all out.

Has Nicolai really been amazing against other teams 2nd strings & heat leaders or picked up the majority of his points vs reserves?.

Only a question as amazing isn't a word many would use.

Exactly! More like 28 day 'bad form' replacement!!

Confusing isn't it. If he's fit to race then Poole can only add him again after the 28 days if his average still fits

Zengota with 14 points tonight in polish individual 1/4. Top Scorer.

Not a bad evening beating Buzz who was not great for us last season but pilling on points in Poland.

Well done Zengi.

I think as far as 2018 is concerned we'll all have to see what the Polish rules dictate and what points and format the SGBP is working to before Magic or anyone else is seriously considered, no matter how far in advance MF tries to plan his teams - always assuming MF is still going to be involved??!!

Isn't he only a 28day injury replacement?

Its the same sort of 28 day contract that saw Kerr replace Newman - with the choice of either at the end of the 28 days subject to fitness. The difference being that Newman had the opportunity to prove his race fitness for Ipswich whereas KK hasn't got a team anywhere as far as I can make out.

KK is still injured and recovering from his operation last week. He's also missing from the Euro Pairs tonight but will begin to practice again next week - presumably on his own unless he can get back into the Gorzow 1-7?!

KK's only done 4 meetings for Poole (1 home/3 away) so presumably his 11.08 average will remain until the 4 home/4 away meetings are done (or not)!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Just seen this on the BSPA website.Personally i think this rule stinks.Fair enough bringing Zengota for an injured KK,but surely as soon as KK is declared fit he should be back in the side.

Maybe Poole are playing a clever game here and keeping KK's average high.So come near the end of July he still has a high average and maybe Poole could tempt a star name across for the last couple of months of the season.

• Like 4