British Speedway Forum

Yes he'll do ok as a Lion, Steve.

Wasn't sure the club had announced it yet.

I was completely against the sacking of Kyle, but let's be honest Starkey outscored him by a fair margin tonight on his recent form for Poole.

Edited by chris4gillian

Also Starke was voted the meeting sponsors' Rider of the Night' tonight!! Ideal for his confidence before he slots in at reserve from Monday!!

6 from 3 rides. Pretty much what Newman would have scored against woeful opponents who either are poor at Poole or never ride there. Always good to judge a rider on one meeting against no opposition. Is that why Peterborough change their riders so much? As I said earlier in the thread I expected Starke to get 8 or 9 tonight. Lots of Poole fans think Starke is a like for like for Newman so how about you have a pop at them to! He should win heat 12 as well

waffle waffle waffle as usual. same old buffering from the usual cronie. Knows nothing about his own club but knows everything about Poole. Well done......all the best....................sniffy...........mr nobody.......take your pick.................XX

Edited by GAVAN2

Ned Payne from the echo has tweeted that KK is coming back so hopefully he can up his scores (not sure how many meetings Zengi has got left?)

Zengota's last meeting is on Monday... KK will be back. Don't know who's better!

Zengota's last meeting is on Monday... KK will be back. Don't know who's better!

Not much in it!

Saw Josh Bates going into the office after the meeting. Guess he might be guesting for Klindt on Monday...maybe.

Nice to see Paul Starke ride like he did tonight.

• Like 1

Saw Josh Bates going into the office after the meeting. Guess he might be guesting for Klindt on Monday...maybe.

The test will come on Monday for Starkey but i think he'l rise to it..

Nicolai has advised via social media that he hopes to be fit for Monday's TV meeting. If he isn't then it'll be r/r as he's now in the 2-5 with the new averages, with Paul Starke at reserve and Brady Kurtz at 1.

...and BV tracking new signing Rohan Tungate in place of the sacked Sedgeman (I bet theres been an absolute outcry amongst Aces fans - although maybe not!!) :D

• Like 1

PAUL STARKE RACING : PIRATES DEBUT : In the pits meeting preview, review and an interview with his mechanic Gary Ball.

POOLE Pirates vs LEICESTER Lions : Premiership : 21/06/2017

Available to watch now by clicking the link below and entering Paul's official media channel only on Speedway Portal.

Nicolai has advised via social media that he hopes to be fit for Monday's TV meeting. If he isn't then it'll be r/r as he's now in the 2-5 with the new averages, with Paul Starke at reserve and Brady Kurtz at 1.

...and BV tracking new signing Rohan Tungate in place of the sacked Sedgeman (I bet theres been an absolute outcry amongst Aces fans - although maybe not!!) :D

Oh my gosh, BV will be unbeatable!
  • Like 1