British Speedway Forum

If he wasn't in the GP's I bet he would do a third league....therefore he kind of is absent from the UK to concentrate on the GP series.

If he wasn't in the GP's I bet he would do a third league....therefore he kind of is absent from the UK to concentrate on the GP series.

Hmm, Will have to look back to his pre-GP days to be sure. He always said he'd get too tired if he did more than two leagues. He's definitely not an Iversen, that's for sure!

I think one of the reasons Puk is struggling is that he doesn't ride over here.

I think one of the reasons Puk is struggling is that he doesn't ride over here.

This fecking Polish rule has affected him more than anyone. Can't believe they will be able to stop riders racing where they want even more so next season, bribing control freaks!

Think Puk is struggling at Grand Prix level because of the new young blood that's coming through. Feels like it's changing of the guard time. Still love to see Jason Doyle become WC. These young Poles look Hungry but Doyle could strike a blow for the late developers.

• Like 1

How are Poole able to bring back KK for Zengi when KK is now above Zengi & Poole are over the 42 point limit already? I have no idea & was wondering how this is possible?

How are Poole able to bring back KK for Zengi when KK is now above Zengi & Poole are over the 42 point limit already? I have no idea & was wondering how this is possible?

Good point.

I'm assuming that because Zengi was signed as a temporary replacement (for 28 days) that he is allowed to be introduced once fit.

No idea if that's true tho!

Because Zengota is a 28 day injury replacement. Always was so completely legal. KK back for the Kings Lynn meeting.

• Like 2

And you think Doyle wouldn't have progressed if he had stayed at Poole!!

No I don't think he would have as quickly. He needed a change. Works well with Rosco

No I don't think he would have as quickly. He needed a change. Works well with Rosco

Don't think Jason & Rosco were that close a few seasons ago & cant deny what spells at Birmingham & Leicester did for him.

Think Ford will be on the phone now for Klindt's replacement or maybe just have a chat with Justin Sedgeman.

Cannot see BT wanting to show another meeting from here.

• Like 1