British Speedway Forum

Ambulance for Nicolai in the sec. Nasty crash. He is nowhere near fit to ride. Hope he is ok though.

Slo mo shows a probable broken collarbone and worse. End of the season for a brave Nicolai. Get well soon.

Shouldn't be allowed to ride

That's a big and nasty get off let's hope it's nothing really serious

Wasn't his fault though. Just a tangle on the first bend. Agree that he should have not bothered but he qualified and wanted the experience I guess.

Definately forces Fords hand for changes now.

The changes were happening anyway.

Slo mo shows a probable broken collarbone and worse. End of the season for a brave Nicolai. Get well soon.

Wasn't his fault though. Just a tangle on the first bend. Agree that he should have not bothered but he qualified and wanted the experience I guess.

I'd hazard a guess that his injury prevented him controlling the bike properly. Which is why he ended up going straight on

I'd hazard a guess that his injury prevented him controlling the bike properly. Which is why he ended up going straight on

His injury was nothing to do with how that crash panned out.

A typical first bend incident with a s#!+ outcome :sad:

Well 8 heats into the SEC it's pretty clear Klindt is not ok!!

KK looking good! Matt needs to say to Klindt for the sake of your career you need to take a break!

Milik surely in for Klindt and that would make us title contenders!!

Sad to see Perks a Poole asset getting the sack!!

Milik for Klindt lol. Your obsessed with Milik!! Poole need to change Klindt and KK. What about Kyle Newman for Klindt??? Oh no they got rid of him lol.

Milik won't be coming unless he is being offered silly money.

His injury was nothing to do with how that crash panned out.

A typical first bend incident with a s#!+ outcome :sad:

Watch the starts from behind they've shown a fair few all the riders are moving about on the bike to try and get better control. NK struggles to shift about

You may not agree but you've been watching some unusual speedway if that's what you think typical 1st bend bunching is.

I really wouldn't want his experience.. That looked nasty, coupled with his knee.

Edited by Starman2006

Well according to the Echo Nic hasn't broken anything, just a bit second hand!

Edited by lisa-colette

Well according to the Echo Nic hasn't broken anything, just a bit second hand!

That's good to hear. It looked nasty

What is the point limit now for building the team?

Edited by mdmc82