British Speedway Forum

And your point is?

If EK starts scoring on the road then it will turn out to be a very good move.

Will be good for 8-10 points at home every week riding as a second string. Just needs to improve a lot on the road.

that you were all throwing world stars names about like confetti and then you get Kennett. Just shows that nobody on here knew!

His away average was just over 3 this season so how will he start scoring on the road!!

Who are your heat leaders then until Kurtz gets back? Hans , Jack, Worrall?? Very weak.

Please come back to me when Kennett starts scoring 8-10 at home lol

And your point is?

If EK starts scoring on the road then it will turn out to be a very good move.

Will be good for 8-10 points at home every week riding as a second string. Just needs to improve a lot on the road.

He only beat Klindt and Newman when he rode at Poole earlier this year didn't he ?

He'll need to start scoring these "8-10 points" you and others are convinced he will do, pretty sharpish i would say before he's caught up in the malaise around the place and the season fritters away for you lot.

He only beat Klindt and Newman when he rode at Poole earlier this year didn't he ?

He'll need to start scoring these "8-10 points" you and others are convinced he will do, pretty sharpish i would say before he's caught up in the malaise around the place and the season fritters away for you lot.

Yes but 6 points riding at No.1. Kennett was a victim like many others this year due to stupid rules.

Tungate was another victim both riders rode at No.1 and they ended up getting sacked. If they were second strings then Tungate would still be at Somerset and EK would still be at Rye

You cant expect them to score well riding at No.1 because they are 2nd string riders.

that you were all throwing world stars names about like confetti and then you get Kennett. Just shows that nobody on here knew!

His away average was just over 3 this season so how will he start scoring on the road!!

Who are your heat leaders then until Kurtz gets back? Hans , Jack, Worrall?? Very weak.

Please come back to me when Kennett starts scoring 8-10 at home lol

Kennett's scores at home whilst riding at No.1 for Rye House

vs Wolves - 1, 3, 3, 2 = 9

vs Swindon - 3, 3, 2, R = 8

vs Lynn - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 = 15

vs Poole - 2, 3, 3, 1*, 2 = 11+1

vs Leicester - 2, 3, 3, 3 = 11

vs Somerset - 3, 3, 3, 2*, 3 = 14+1

vs Belle Vue - 3, 1*, 2, 2, 0 = 8+1

So you tell me why EK wouldn't be able to score 8-10 points a meeting at home riding as a 2nd string.

Good to see EK! Another British rider getting a spot!

Let's see how he goes! Even if we don't get to the playoffs still want to get behind the team.

I would agree that Matt is building something for next season!

Main team sponsor done

KK at 2 or 4

Holder back.

Looking suspicious

• Like 1

Good to see EK! Another British rider getting a spot!

Let's see how he goes! Even if we don't get to the playoffs still want to get behind the team.

I would agree that Matt is building something for next season!

Main team sponsor done

KK at 2 or 4

Holder back.

Looking suspicious

surely kk will still have is 2017 average so I don't think will be back
  • Like 1

surely kk will still have is 2017 average so I don't think will be back

MF basically said he would be back on a 5.5 next season.

MF basically said he would be back on a 5.5 next season.

But how if he ain't done the 4 home and 4 away meetings. If there is some rule change I'd like to know . Edited by Pob
  • Like 1

But how if he ain't done the 4 home and 4 away meetings. If there is some rule change I'd like to know .

Average must of changed.

Otherwise MF would've kept KK for the Somerset meeting and then replaced him with EK

Haha is it Laguta, Pedersen, Magic ....

No it's Edward Kennett 😂😂😂😂

Jeez he may score okay at home but is shocking away. Why do you think Rye House sacked him.

• Like 3

Me and who else Starry?

Edited by Pirate Baz
  • Like 1

Average must of changed.

Otherwise MF would've kept KK for the Somerset meeting and then replaced him with EK

surely Eddie would have higher average than kk so could not bring Eddie in

But how if he ain't done the 4 home and 4 away meetings. If there is some rule change I'd like to know .

The only thing could be the KOCup.

I think they used round 1 in the initial revisions.

KK scored 8 against Belle Vue - this could be his 4th home meeting.

Does beg the question why they waited for ALL teams to complete 4h4a LEAGUE meetings before issuing new averages if it is considered enough now though.....

Whilst Eddie Kennett has always worn the pirates colours with pride, it shows how hard it has been when the top British club can't get a top liner to ride over here.

Matt Ford had been talking to quite a few riders but all of them said no when it came to signing on the dotted line. I believe he had been waiting for one particular rider who would have been a very good replacement for KK. Waiting so much as to include KK in the Monday meeting at Wolves and the Wednesday side against Swindon, only to be let down at the eleventh hour.

KK was clearly going through the motions since his return and could have been drummed out a couple of weeks ago and Kennett brought in. Pretty sure Matt has fallen back on Eddie as the deal with the other rider fell through. Just shows how difficult it is nowdays to get a top rider into the UK for a club.

Welcome Eddie. I am sure you will give it 100% and after the "efforts" of KK the fans will accept that they just want to see a rider giving his all than one not even going through the motions.

However, I have to be real and say here ends any chance of the title in 2017. We will make top four but not go any further. We just don't have a big hitter to combat the Doyles or Lindgrens and it would need a monumental effort to make the final this season.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

No we couldn't, he's banned for a month

Read the post you fool.

• Like 1

Less of the personal insults please, we have a common goal this fine day - it's time for us to unite and all laugh at Poole :D

whoosh..the insult was about chuds lol