British Speedway Forum

you can't use a rider already released in the same season.

16.3.3 A rider in a Team's declared 1 - 7 at the end of the previous season and not included in that

Teams new seasons initial declaration may not be subsequently re-introduced into that Team

without the express permission of the MC.

16.3.4 No Team changes will be allowed after 28th July with the effective date being 31st July, except

for riders returning to the Team after injury.

And need announcing by the weekend with the transfer window shutting last night.

l

Irrelevant now but I'm intrigued as to how you interpret that rule as stating that a rider released during a season cannot be resigned by the same team later in the season? Which section do u think indicates that, as I can only see mention of a rider ending the season and not being part of the initial declaration for the new season?

Can someone answer me a question to clear my simple mind please?

New averages applied after 4 home and 4 away meetings. Correct?

Poole had to replace the enigma of KK before he completed his 4th home meeting, otherwise his average would drop (seemingly to 5.5). Correct?

Then how have Rye House signed KK on 5.5 when he's only completed three home meetings and supposedly retains his higher average?

• Like 1

Ask the bspa.....

Poole had to replace the enigma of KK before he completed his 4th home meeting, otherwise his average would drop (seemingly to 5.5). Correct?

Then how have Rye House signed KK on 5.5 when he's only completed three home meetings and supposedly retains his higher average?

Well I've certainly read some bullrubbish on this forum over the years, but much in the past 24 hours beats the lot!!

Just to say I'm pleased Hagonshocker is well-informed!! ;-)

I was right about you not signing them though lol

The first round of KO Cup meetings have been taken into account when calculating the official averages.

Maybe you should ask Ford this,because he assumed Poole would sign him on a 5.5 for next season.

How many indentities does this one individual have......Gater1, Speedway Fanatic, Poole Bolton, KKS....Christ alive

Really gater1 you need to take a sedative. Calm down. You are way too hyper.

• Like 1

How many indentities does this one individual have......Gater1, Speedway Fanatic, Poole Bolton, KKS....Christ alive

Its very disturbing

The first round of KO Cup meetings have been taken into account when calculating the official averages.

So how were we able to introduce Kennett on a higher average than 5.5?

• Like 1

The KOC has been counted in the home and away averages

Any news on any new signings?

Edited by mdmc82

Pretty easy really- because you signed him before KK`s 5..5 kicked in.

But the KOC cup matches were ridden at the start of April so KK's fourth home meeting was 19th July at which point his average became 5.5. Kennett signed after that date.

But the KOC cup matches were ridden at the start of April so KK's fourth home meeting was 19th July at which point his average became 5.5. Kennett signed after that date.

There's normally about a week between riding the required amount of matches and then attaining the new average.

There's normally about a week between riding the required amount of matches and then attaining the new average.

Why?

If the average was attained on 19th July surely it is applicable from that date.

I know we're talking about speedway's governing bodies here so I'm not going to win this one.

Thanks anyway for the responses guys.