British Speedway Forum

Completely irrelevant, he averaged higher over a full season in the top flight with Leicester.

So Poole finally get their man after he snubbed them for Wolves way back when. :wink:

On paper forming a decent side but a caution over Kurtz and Holder who come with big expectations.

Klindt a no brainer signing for any club.

Kurtz and Holder will improve on their current averages and i fully expect a really big season from Jack.

Klindt has had some awful meetings away from home, it is his Leicester form that is the main reason for his relatively high average.

I'l bet you a million pound i do NOT have TWO accounts, i have had the same one for 10 years. You really are a king sized plonker.

Touched a nerve....i seem to remember i was accused of the same thing..............not nice is it

Kurtz and Holder will improve on their current averages and i fully expect a really big season from Jack.

Klindt has had some awful meetings away from home, it is his Leicester form that is the main reason for his relatively high average.

I expect Holder to improve but Kurtz may stay the same.

Klindt a risk as i say will be 2 one week then 8 the next.

Poole still along with Rye House and Wolves look so far ahead of the rest.

The new limit has just led to more sides likely to struggle.

I think the Championship will be far more entertaining

Completely irrelevant, he averaged higher over a full season in the top flight with Leicester.

So Poole finally get their man after he snubbed them for Wolves way back when. :wink:

On paper forming a decent side but a caution over Kurtz and Holder who come with big expectations.

Klindt a no brainer signing for any club.

He chased the money. Wolves offered double what Matt Ford was offering him.

Seems strange to say Klindt is a great signing but a sign of the times. Most other clubs don't know how to promote and its led us to this, where Klindt is hailed as a great signing.

In the words of King Theoden, "How did it come to this......".

Having said all this, in the scheme of things its a great signing and he will be eating all those two pointers and weak reserves for breakfast.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

He chased the money. Wolves offered double what Matt Ford was offering him.

Ditto the vast majority of riders, hence why so many want to sign for Poole.

Poole got 'out Pooled' for a change.

Like you say, a worrying sign of the times when every top flight club would be chasing to sign Klindt.

Touched a nerve....i seem to remember i was accused of the same thing..............not nice is it

Back tracking now are we. You really need to think before engaging gob, i wouldn't know where to start, i had enough problems getting this up and running. i personally have NEVER accused you of having two.. Although there is one poster on this forum who probably has 4...

On your other poiint, Jack will improve a ton. Brady will be a lot better rider next season. Jack will end up the better of the two.

Edited by Starman2006

What are you going on about now? Klindt 2 points one week riding at reserve. Have a day off Gavan.

No, have a year off. Even that wouldn't be long enough..

• Like 1

How is Klindt a risk on a 5.4 starting average? You're even suggesting he will average 5?

How is Klindt a risk on a 5.4 starting average? You're even suggesting he will average 5?

Klindt will improve his average.

Would be very surprised if Holder or kurtz do, though I think kurtz could get close to his starting average -suspect kurtz will average just over 7 and holder just under 7.

And Klindt snubbed Wolves for Poole this time ;)

Never mind though. Maybe a part time Australian can help you out again. That's if his World Championship campaign goes up in smoke again of course.

A runner up spot was a terrible season. Still, a nice consolation to win the top medal with the league champions.

A runner up spot was a terrible season. Still, a nice consolation to win the top medal with the league champions.

Make the most of it...

• Like 1

Correct, 2016 riders not starting 2017 will just use existing real averages, there's no other option.

I see a large number of team changes in May/June

You just work out a new conversion. x1.4 /50 *42 which is 1.17 so round it to 1.2. It's not hard work unless your mathematically illiterate

What are you going on about now? Klindt 2 points one week riding at reserve. Have a day off Gavan.

Have a day off from what??

Klindt will have some awful meetings and is no guarantee to beat the better reserves every time. He will maintain his average im sure but im not expecting him to be banging in big scores every week as he isnt that sort of rider.

• Like 2

Have a day off from what??

Klindt will have some awful meetings and is no guarantee to beat the better reserves every time. He will maintain his average im sure but im not expecting him to be banging in big scores every week as he isnt that sort of rider.

I agree, a case in point was when he guested for Poole at Wolves and got zero, he couldn't beat reserves then, on a good day he will beat them but he is inconsistent and that is down to gating, when he gates and the ref lets him off with a flyer he will win races.

There is.

Klindt vs the reserves announced so far.

Bates - Ill say 50/50 around Coventry but Klindt at Poole all day long.

Sarjeant - Klindt will have him on toast on any track.

Branford - See above.

Zach W - Cant even score a point at PL level.

Clegg - Klindt will have him on toast as well.

Klindt will never be certainty for any race and against some hungry younger rivals he will not always be a shoe in to win races.Also when i have seen him he is not interested in team riding gate and go or at the back i did not want him back at Swindon this year a frustrating rider.

Klindt provides one thing we did not have last year. A small track ace. He will be able to help riders adjust to small tracks at Leicester, Wolves and Rye House. We missed that last year I thought.

I don't think you know our Mr Klindt very well , it's small tracks that he's poor at ! When he was with us the hope was, well can he score at Swindon, Peterborough etc to make up for the home form.

And Leicester a small track ???????

• Like 3