British Speedway Forum

No point in us signing Chris as much as we would like too. Look at Swindon's team because of Doyle.

KK and Hans top 2 is ace.

I personly don't think they are the best one and two in the league they can both go missing .And don't come back with the old cherry that they are ridding for Poole so they are better riders
  • Like 1

I personly don't think they are the best one and two in the league they can both go missing .And don't come back with the old cherry that they are ridding for Poole so they are better riders

Who would you say was the best one and two in the league?

On paper so far Poole probably have the strongest, however I believe that Freddie and Jacob are the better value.

• Like 2

If Kings Lynn sign Holder then they will.

Last season KK and Andersen were 15.06

Holder and Lambert 16.03

Almost a point better off and you would expect Batchelor would average better than Jack Holder. Its the second strings of Poole , Newman and Kurtz that are stronger than a lot of sides. Kings Lynn reserves are more than a match for Pooles

• Like 1

If Kings Lynn sign Holder then they will.

Last season KK and Andersen were 15.06

Holder and Lambert 16.03

Almost a point better off and you would expect Batchelor would average better than Jack Holder. Its the second strings of Poole , Newman and Kurtz that are stronger than a lot of sides. Kings Lynn reserves are more than a match for Pooles

quite agree holder and lambert averages will go up cant see hans and kk will not

• Like 2

KK is a different rider when riding for Poole haha. You will all be eating you're words next season.

KK owned NKI around Lynn last season.

Gater1 yes KK beat Iversen lots of times and the relevance to that is??????????

• Like 1

depends on other teams but I like what I am hearing about Kings Lynn team

KK is a different rider when riding for Poole haha. You will all be eating you're words next season.

KK owned NKI around Lynn last season.

But he was ridding for Coventry last season?

Exactly. KK is an ever better rider in a Poole race suit.

so you and the blue tints keep telling us.I really can't see how putting a different suit on makes his bike go faster Kk is a good rider has done well when riding for Cov i expect he will do the same for you and average about 10 in this league

so you and the blue tints keep telling us.I really can't see how putting a different suit on makes his bike go faster Kk is a good rider has done well when riding for Cov i expect he will do the same for you and average about 10 in this league

I'm too young to have seen KK ride last time he rode for Poole, but his management and his house are in Poole which can only surely help because it means that he doesn't have to travel as far and so on which means he might just squeeze another 10% out. He also knows the very fast line round Poole same as Darcy, Holder and Magic. They all take same line, tight into 1 deep into 2 get the grip at the pit gate and then round 3 and 4 how ever see fit.

I'm too young to have seen KK ride last time he rode for Poole, but his management and his house are in Poole which can only surely help because it means that he doesn't have to travel as far and so on which means he might just squeeze another 10% out. He also knows the very fast line round Poole same as Darcy, Holder and Magic. They all take same line, tight into 1 deep into 2 get the grip at the pit gate and then round 3 and 4 how ever see fit.

that's the line most top riders take at Poole depends who gates first like a lot of tracks and Kk does gate

quite agree holder and lambert averages will go up cant see hans and kk will not

Holder's average will go up? Certainly won't go up on his starting average.

If you mean on last years El average, I would say all hl will increase due to the format and the decrease in standard.

Odd comment.

I will say that holder/lambert is stronger than kk/Hans.

maybe KK ups his game when riding for Poole because he knows he's going to get paid so will put his balls on the line a bit more .....

• Like 1

Holder's average will go up? Certainly won't go up on his starting average.

If you mean on last years El average, I would say all hl will increase due to the format and the decrease in standard.

Odd comment.

I will say that holder/lambert is stronger than kk/Hans.

yes I meant elite average not the inflated one if it is holder Lambert they will be higher

yes I meant elite average not the inflated one if it is holder Lambert they will be higher

kk and andersen will be higher too though? Or do you not think kk will average more than 8 this year?

Kk will increase by more than holder imo. Lambert will increase by more than Hans

maybe KK ups his game when riding for Poole because he knows he's going to get paid so will put his balls on the line a bit more .....

Did he ever say he didn't get paid at Coventry?

Did he ever say he didn't get paid at Coventry?