Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

maybe KK ups his game when riding for Poole because he knows he's going to get paid so will put his balls on the line a bit more .....

Or is it because if he is inconsistent he will be replaced?

kk and andersen will be higher too though? Or do you not think kk will average more than 8 this year?

Kk will increase by more than holder imo. Lambert will increase by more than Hans

kk got to be a 10 Hans could also round about 9 I suppose how much lambert improves ln this weaken league I don't believe holder will be reducing his average's as some people are saying neither

kk got to be a 10 Hans could also round about 9 I suppose how much lambert improves ln this weaken league I don't believe holder will be reducing his average's as some people are saying neither

ok but your previous post you said neither kk or Hans would improve their average. Now you are saying both will increase by 2 points? Which is it?

The people saying holder will lower his average are talking about his 12.5 figure not his 9 point one. Noone thinks holder will average under 9.

I'm getting a bit worried about where MonsterDaz is??? A regular poster in all threads has seemingly disappeared?? But in other news as soon as MonsterDaz has vanished we have Gater1 back! I mean what were the chances of that happening??

• Like 6

Did he ever say he didn't get paid at Coventry?

Did he ever say he didn't get paid at Coventry?

I really don't think he would've missed the GP practice when he was a wild card to ride for Coventry if he wasn't being paid !

i will be much happier when Poole annouce their final rider. I wonder why the delay !! Could it be that it's not so automatic as some seem to think. Could it be the last name was someone like Batch, or even Lambert, which would really screw any aspirations that the Stars fans may have. They have enough points to play with ??

Matt Ford is a lot of things but stupid he is not. No doubt, allowing Holder to go would have to be compensated. But surely Lyons isn't stupid enough to fall into that trap of letting his Star asset go ...

Could be a long week.....

It will be Kurtz.

I wish I was as confident as you about that.......

I wish I was as confident as you about that.......

surely brady would have been at somerset if not coming to poole?

• Like 1

It will be Brady 100%

No, it can't be, because he didn't finish in the top four of his state championship. He'll have to sit out next year.

No, it can't be, because he didn't finish in the top four of his state championship. He'll have to sit out next year.

He may still qualify from the Aussie champs - or another state championship and can even put in a special case given his form last year (which was dire except for winning the Aussie championship).

Edited by Steve0

Surely he achieved the required average?
  • Like 1

i will be much happier when Poole annouce their final rider. I wonder why the delay !! Could it be that it's not so automatic as some seem to think. Could it be the last name was someone like Batch, or even Lambert, which would really screw any aspirations that the Stars fans may have. They have enough points to play with ??

Matt Ford is a lot of things but stupid he is not. No doubt, allowing Holder to go would have to be compensated. But surely Lyons isn't stupid enough to fall into that trap of letting his Star asset go ...

Could be a long week.....

If you watched the interview with Matt Ford I posted here on Wednesday night you would understand how he runs his business and that all information us carefully organised to be released for maximum media exposure.

• Like 2