British Speedway Forum

Ok fine with me. so you think Kyle won't outscore Klindt!

I think having a rider of Kyle's ability and dedication capable of taking 7 rides in the play offs is a very very useful tool and Matt will be thinking about this!

Have you ever heard the expression, "If you've nothing constructive to say, say nothing."?

Yeh i have, and that was very constructive.. Thank you...

I think having a rider of Kyle's ability and dedication capable of taking 7 rides in the play offs is a very very useful tool and Matt will be thinking about this!

so what are you saying then ?

I don't think Kyle will purposefully keep his average low, that would be cheating!

Not sure it'll be Klindt that'll be the concern?!

Who is the concern then?

I don't think Kyle will purposefully keep his average low, that would be cheating!

Riders get paid by the point mate, and Kyle is not a top line rider, so he needs to earn it..

Riders get paid by the point mate, and Kyle is not a top line rider, so he needs to earn it..

But riders can get paid a "bonus" or a special payment from a sponsor, so I should not worry about the points scored.

• Like 1

But riders can get paid a "bonus" or a special payment from a sponsor, so I should not worry about the points scored.

But Kyle is hardly going to chuck any races thats a certainty.. Ask Gavan, he'l tell you thats wrong, unless of course you agree with him.. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

I hope Gavan reads this week's Speedy Star - a 2 page article on Kyle's progress plus a nice colour front cover photo that he can put on his bedroom wall too.

Many happy hours ahead for Gavan!!

• Like 5

I hope Gavan reads this week's Speedy Star - a 2 page article on Kyle's progress plus a nice colour front cover photo that he can put on his bedroom wall too.

Many happy hours ahead for Gavan!!

Yeh, read it today. very good read.. :t:

No class! :rolleyes: In reference to Pirate Oliver's post which has since been removed!

Edited by Steve0

Did someone read it to you.

There are some real deadbeats on here.. :nono:

• Like 1

There are some real deadbeats on here.. :nono:

Agree with you there Starman.

If we think its bad on here its nothing compared to the complete cra* posted on the thread of our beloved "Chris Holder". Getting on for 300 posts as I look on there daily looking for news about Chris and comments relating to his next club. Which we all know its near enough certain it's Kings Lynn.

You would never believe the subject is about Chris as most of it is idiots slagging each other off with no relation to the subject matter. Out of those near 300 posts/comments very few of them are about Chris. So damned depressing and totally out of order that its some of the usual back biters having a pop at each other with nothing about Chris to do with it.

• Like 1