British Speedway Forum

It will only be a shock if its not Brady Kurtz :D

As a Swindon fan I can vouch that new shock signings are not good :lol:

Ha :D At least you are laughing rather than crying! ;)

Forgot all about it to be honest.

I think you can still watch it after it's been live. Should just be under videos on their Facebook page, but not sure how long after it's been live that happens though. But their last one from Nov is still on there. Edited by lisa-colette

Was anything said ?

I missed like half of it, but they went though all the teams line ups so far, about comments made about strength of the league (top riders vs closer racing), Gerhard engine situation in a bit of detail and from a riders POV (though we don't know who the rider was). I think that's the main bits of what I caught. Oh the speedway shop in the dolphin centre (is that right?) and who would be manning it! ;)

So the most shocking signing of the year is announced..........Brady Kurtz is back.

• Like 1

So the most shocking signing of the year is announced..........Brady Kurtz is back.

never saw that coming what a shock signing :party:

• Like 1

Never saw that coming. Hope he rides better than he did in the play offs at Wolves. Would have preferred Gomolski personally.
  • Like 2

Would rather have had Gomolski.

I hope as Matt say's that we will be looking at the next turbo twins, but to me it's more a depressing reminder of how deeply saddening it is to have lost our original turbo twins. I certainly don't know when/if we'll be lucky enough to have another rider of Darcy's caliber on our tracks.

I hope as Matt say's that we will be looking at the next turbo twins, but to me it's more a depressing reminder of how deeply saddening it is to have lost our original turbo twins. I certainly don't know when/if we'll be lucky enough to have another rider of Darcy's caliber on our tracks.

I doubt it very much, Darcy broke the mould ....
  • Like 1

quite agree don't think brady or jack will make the same class as Chris and darcy no disrespect for either rider just my opinion
  • Like 1

quite agree don't think brady or jack will make the same class as Chris and darcy no disrespect for either rider just my opinion

i agree. Kurtz didnt kick on at all last season and im shocked he is back and not Gomolski. Holder still has time to improve but i doubt he will ever be as good as his brother or Ward but who knows

• Like 3