Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

I'm not a fan of KK Shov. And I agree with brum about how unreliable KK is and how inconsistent he is. However, his record with Poole is mighty impressive and he is clearly at home there.

Box office to watch round Blunsdon too.

Used to be box office but has been very poor in his last few visits.

Simply because at any given opportunity Stevebrum like to state how crap KK is, how many times he has been 'sacked', and so I said I would prefer him over Lindgren who has passed his peak by two or three years.

So it's just yah, boo, sucks then?

Yes, amazingly he has. Seen him beat the great Leigh Adams fair and square around Blunsdon a couple of times. Oozes class on occasions, but then trundles around at the back like Sumner McKnight on another day.

And at that time, who did he ride for ? It wasn't us..

I'm not a fan of KK Shov. And I agree with brum about how unreliable KK is and how inconsistent he is. However, his record with Poole is mighty impressive and he is clearly at home there.

Box office to watch round Blunsdon too.

Remember several years ago when he had the whole team for breakfast around Blunsdon, including Leigh Adams from the back which was unheard of.

Remember several years ago when he had the whole team for breakfast around Blunsdon, including Leigh Adams from the back which was unheard of.

Maybe he is past his best .. A term I know you like to use about riders.

Maybe he is past his best .. A term I know you like to use about riders.

Lindgren was a rider who was almost impossible to beat around Monmore. Went weeks without dropping a point. Remember Davey Watt getting a tied heat with him which was an achievement at the time.

Nowdays a maximum from him is a rare occassion. In a weaker league. Still, if you think he is just as good as he was several years ago that's your perogative.

Lindgren was a rider who was almost impossible to beat around Monmore. Went weeks without dropping a point. Remember Davey Watt getting a tied heat with him which was an achievement at the time.

Nowdays a maximum from him is a rare occassion. In a weaker league. Still, if you think he is just as good as he was several years ago that's your perogative.

Maximums are a rare occurrence anywhere compared to what they used to be
  • Like 1

And at that time, who did he ride for ? It wasn't us..

Shamek Pawlicki was also very very impressive at Swindon but KK was riding for Lakeside & Coventry when poor.

When he's good at Swindon he's as stylish as they come.

Correct , he was head and shoulders above every EL rider for 3 or 4 seasons. A maximum from any rider is a rare occasion in this current format so a flawed point of view.

There is about half a point difference between KK and Lindgren this season so hardly a glowing reference as to how poor he is.

And a force on the World stage again.

You know what you get from KK consistently inconsistent. However in a Poole jacket he seems to raise his game 10% so time will tell if that changes in 2017.

Lindgren has improved his average and form in 2016. Feel free to argue those facts are wrong.

Shamek Pawlicki was also very very impressive at Swindon but KK was riding for Lakeside & Coventry when poor.

When he's good at Swindon he's as stylish as they come.

But the last time he rode at Swindon KK scored was 1 from 4 rides, and at Coventry he was beaten by Jason and Rohan and only scored 8, so not too good on occasions.

But the last time he rode at Swindon KK scored was 1 from 4 rides, and at Coventry he was beaten by Jason and Rohan and only scored 8, so not too good on occasions.

Already said that in an earlier post about KK, A Orlov😀

• Like 2

I have every confidence KK will produce the goods next season and there is no other rider on his average or below that i would want, all clubs have their favourites and he has always been a favourite at Poole. Personally i have never seen him disinterested riding for Poole, he will get many maximum scores next season

I have every confidence KK will produce the goods next season and there is no other rider on his average or below that i would want, all clubs have their favourites and he has always been a favourite at Poole. Personally i have never seen him disinterested riding for Poole, he will get many maximum scores next season

In the last 6yrs I have seen NKI ride many times. During that period he has shown to me, and everyone else, that he is the ultimate professional. Immaculately turned out, always on time , and tries to win every race. I find it very difficult to think of a meeting he didn't try to win. Now it is he who I judge other riders by.

Over the same period , I to have seen KK ride on many occasions , Sometime he is amazing and others he is useless. I am in no doubt of his ability as he has shown many times, but I also feel when the chips are down I wouldn't want to have to rely on him to survive. He appears a very moody rider, troubled probably, why is this inconsistency so evident??? Why has he let the clubs down he rides for? Why hasn't he got the reliability has other top riders????

Over the last 6 yrs NKI has out shone KK every year, that's not to say KK is not as fast , just that he has never had that consistency. I hope KK comes good , but I can't help in thinking he'll let you down. Fingers crossed.....

• Like 2

KK will, injury permitting, be a top signing for Poole. It will be a toss up between him and Doyle for top spot in the final averages.

Willing to bet he will average more than Holder.