British Speedway Forum

I remember KK coming to Lynn two or three years ago, he trailed in a poor last in his first two heats, not gating and giving up somewhere on lap three both times. Then he won his last three rides by quarter of a lap, blowing everyone away including Puk twice. To me that sums him up in a nutshell, if he can be bothered he'll be a brilliant signing but it's as always a massive if.

• Like 1

I remember KK coming to Lynn two or three years ago, he trailed in a poor last in his first two heats, not gating and giving up somewhere on lap three both times. Then he won his last three rides by quarter of a lap, blowing everyone away including Puk twice. To me that sums him up in a nutshell, if he can be bothered he'll be a brilliant signing but it's as always a massive if.

That could have been bike issues rather than couldnt be bothered issues on that particular day.

In the last 6yrs I have seen NKI ride many times. During that period he has shown to me, and everyone else, that he is the ultimate professional. Immaculately turned out, always on time , and tries to win every race. I find it very difficult to think of a meeting he didn't try to win. Now it is he who I judge other riders by.

Over the same period , I to have seen KK ride on many occasions , Sometime he is amazing and others he is useless. I am in no doubt of his ability as he has shown many times, but I also feel when the chips are down I wouldn't want to have to rely on him to survive. He appears a very moody rider, troubled probably, why is this inconsistency so evident??? Why has he let the clubs down he rides for? Why hasn't he got the reliability has other top riders????

Over the last 6 yrs NKI has out shone KK every year, that's not to say KK is not as fast , just that he has never had that consistency. I hope KK comes good , but I can't help in thinking he'll let you down. Fingers crossed.....

Ok but last season at Kings Lynn KK's first meeting got a max and second meeting got 11 beating Iversen in heat 15, Holder last season got max in the second meeting when Kings Lynn had Danny King guesting for Iversen and got 5 in the first meeting not winning a race. Also when KK guested for Poole at home he got a max. Obviously his average tells you that he didnt do that all the time he had some bad ones but they were probably at Wolves where he is notoriously bad but Holder hates the Wolves track too. I think he did have a bad one at Poole once when riding for Coventry but had a bad crash in that meeting so understandable. Edited by foreverblue

Well done to Jack Holder, finishing runner-up in Kurri Kurri's 'Jason Crump Invitational' meeting yesterday!!

1. Sedgeman

2. Jack Holder

3. Davey Watt

4. Mason Campton

Edited by Skidder1

Another rider in the KK bracket is Zagar again can be brilliant but has a I can't be arsed look about him when last or in a week leading up to a GP

• Like 1

Well done to Jack Holder, finishing runner-up in Kurri Kurri's 'Jason Crump Invitational' meeting yesterday!!

1. Sedgeman

2. Jack Holder

3. Davey Watt

4. Mason Campton

Got beat by Sedgeman!!

1. Sedgeman

2. Jack Holder

3. Davey Watt

4. Mason Campton

Sedgy goes really well in Aussie does not translate that to Britain at times for Swindon at home he looked slow down on power should do a decent job for Leicester. Edited by Sidney the robin

1. Sedgeman

2. Jack Holder

3. Davey Watt

4. Mason Campton

I would have thought Jack Holder should have been winning that meeting to be honest

That could have been bike issues rather than couldnt be bothered issues on that particular day.

Wasn't bike issues fb, believe me. Just gated stone last.

In the last 6yrs I have seen NKI ride many times. During that period he has shown to me, and everyone else, that he is the ultimate professional. Immaculately turned out, always on time , and tries to win every race. I find it very difficult to think of a meeting he didn't try to win. Now it is he who I judge other riders by.

Over the same period , I to have seen KK ride on many occasions , Sometime he is amazing and others he is useless. I am in no doubt of his ability as he has shown many times, but I also feel when the chips are down I wouldn't want to have to rely on him to survive. He appears a very moody rider, troubled probably, why is this inconsistency so evident??? Why has he let the clubs down he rides for? Why hasn't he got the reliability has other top riders????

Over the last 6 yrs NKI has out shone KK every year, that's not to say KK is not as fast , just that he has never had that consistency. I hope KK comes good , but I can't help in thinking he'll let you down. Fingers crossed.....

Well said. Riders like KK and Zagar are no way in the same bracket of top flight consistent performers.

In fact very few are. Ward prior to his injury was another consistent scorer.

Lindgren had a period of 3 or 4 years as top man in this league but like so many of his class counterparts find consistency in the current race format hard to maintain.

AJ is another that has thrived under the race format we have had for a few seasons.

Well said. Riders like KK and Zagar are no way in the same bracket of top flight consistent performers.

In fact very few are. Ward prior to his injury was another consistent scorer.

Lindgren had a period of 3 or 4 years as top man in this league but like so many of his class counterparts find consistency in the current race format hard to maintain.

AJ is another that has thrived under the race format we have had for a few seasons.

sooner have freddie than kk any day off the week very loyal to british speedway not over the moon having kk has our no 1 we shall see just my opinion

• Like 1

Personally I am glad KK has been given a chance. I hope people are comparing the team to other teams rather than past seasons!

No issue with KK as a signing with these points limits.

But its funny to read the stuff from certain Poole fans who keep saying ' he rides better for Poole' (statistics disprove this) and that he wont go missing like he does.

KK has a history of being very very average in some meetings , to the point of being useless. When he is up for it he can be superb, but its rubbish to say that just because he has signed for Poole he wont be like that anymore.

No issue with KK as a signing with these points limits.

But its funny to read the stuff from

certain Poole fans who keep saying ' he rides better for Poole' (statistics disprove this) and that he wont go missing like he does.

KK has a history of being very very average in some meetings , to the point of being useless. When he is up for it he can be superb, but its rubbish to say that just because he has signed for Poole he wont be like that anymore.

He'd be less like that. He definitely has to be settled at a club to do well and I don't remember many commitment issues when in the Poole team in the past.

He'd be less like that. He definitely has to be settled at a club to do well and I don't remember many commitment issues when in the Poole team in the past.

Its not commitment thats the issue, its wether he can be bothered some meetings.

sooner have freddie than kk any day off the week very loyal to british speedway not over the moon having kk has our no 1 we shall see just my opinion

Disagree much rather have KK, Lindgren average tells you Lindgren is hardly any better than Hans Andersen let alone KK.

Its not commitment thats the issue, its wether he can be bothered some meetings.

I know what many have said about his attitude but i believe we won't see that next season, Holder had a few bad meetings last season, most riders do but you can be sure KK won't be found wanting in the important meetings like the play offs.

Edited by foreverblue