British Speedway Forum

Kasprzak finished on the rostrum in the GP's which Lindgren never has, and won't.

If you are going to make such ridiculous claims try and get your facts right.

Freddie has won a GP as well as being on the rostrum.

At least you have provided a comedy moment.

I took that to be a reference to finishing position over the course of a full season. I believe KK has a second-place finish overall where FL's best is (I believe) eighth.

You may have took it to mean that but is that what he mean't? We will never know as he is bound to agree that is what he mean't!

You may have took it to mean that but is that what he mean't? We will never know as he is bound to agree that is what he mean't!

I thought that's what he meant too!

I don't see it, honestly. Lindgren has a win among half a dozen podium appearances including, from memory and without checking, one at Cardiff. That's enough of a record to stick in the minds of most people, particularly British fans given the number of years he has ridden here.

• Like 1

I don't see it, honestly. Lindgren has a win among half a dozen podium appearances including, from memory and without checking, one at Cardiff. That's enough of a record to stick in the minds of most people, particularly British fans given the number of years he has ridden here.

Exactly, crazy logic. One may as well say KK will never be good enough to make the top 3 in the world based on his usual nature of struggling in the GP's.

We all know Fred appears to lack that extra something to turn promise and ability into potential World champion. It's crazy to suggest he never will given his memorable occasional steps on the GP podium.

• Like 1

Exactly, crazy logic. One may as well say KK will never be good enough to make the top 3 in the world based on his usual nature of struggling in the GP's.

We all know Fred appears to lack that extra something to turn promise and ability into potential World champion. It's crazy to suggest he never will given his memorable occasional steps on the GP podium.

Doyle is the example why you should never dismiss a riders potential success in a GP series, however unlikely it is.
  • Like 4

But he'l never be a World Champion.

Who gives a toss? These guys are both capable of beating each other, what else matters? When you get to the point where you're comparing fractions of a point then you're definitely nit picking.

• Like 1

Oh and the hypocrisy of some members on here is absolutely astonishing. It seems some members think there is an acceptable level of abuse! Could somebody please explain the secret formula to what level of abuse is appropriate? Does it vary member to member?

Couldn't agree more

Been posting what you believe are any other people's names addresses and personal details on here lately?

Pot....kettle...black

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more

Been posting what you believe are any other people's names addresses and personal details on here lately?

Pot....kettle...black

"Pot....kettle...black"... are you suggesting that abusive members should continue to be abusive in order to keep up appearances? Bit of an odd thing to come from a Global Moderator...

I thought you don't get involved in moderation anymore? If that's the case why don't you remove the title and stop stirring the sh*t with forum members? I don't think I've ever seen a constructive post from you.

Why don't you try and make the forum a better place, rather than getting off on having "power" over some online speedway fans.

Edited by BurntFaceMan

In other words you try and deflect getting called out yet again, still don't appear to think you are holier than thou and want to play your silly games? Not to mention ignoring what you have been told time and again when you attack about the fact it's 3 years since I had even the slightest involvement.

As for rubbish stirring, I kept my mouth shut for months and it's only since you decided to start your crap and attack me yet again on other threads as well as other people who frankly haven't gone near to doing what you did that I have spoken out. In other words yet again you started it sunshine

Still can't handle the fact that you keep accusing me of moderating when I don't either, doesn't fit with your so many lies.

My cousin was raging when you posted his wife's details as mine and wanted to go to the police. I persuaded him not to. Forgetting that as well? Not fit into your little vendetta?

Don't you think if I was 'moderating' your posts I'd just have removed them by now or has your warped thought process not reached that level?

Now....anyone want to talk about Poole?

• Like 4

Couldn't agree more

Pot....kettle...black

I love how some think there should be an acceptable level of abuse because others supposedly get away with things that others can't. (they dont).

How bout sticking to the rules so no one needs to get warned or banned?

Not really that difficult is it? :nono:

• Like 3

Jeez! The little bald insomniac has trolled Belle Vue and Coventry threads and now he's on Poole threads

Ha ha

Isn't it past your bedtime dropthecog multi user . Hope you aren't having trouble sleeping hehe.

• Like 1