British Speedway Forum

I hope he does improve especially for us.

But the facts show he hasnt improved at elite league level , his average has in fact gone down.

An injury free run and yes he might improve, bu then like Adam Ellis , if he improves to much he will be out of a team place next season.

Poole biggest worry for me is that third heat leader position. They need someone to step up especially if Hans and KK arent on it which they do have a history of not turning up some weeks.

Taking it on the past set up of the leagues, I could understand why you were worried about the third heat leader position but the way the set up looks this season to me the reserve positions could be the ones where a teams season could be made or lost.

Last season was a massive learning curve for Brady, but still many on our forum stuck him under far to much presure hopefully he will come back a far better rider. He'l be fine, just needs time. Kyles open to more improvement but need a season injury free.

Brady was silly to go full time Elite, he should have also ridden for a PL team.

• Like 1

I'll leave the personal insults to you thanks but how can a description of you be an insult? You are bald and you are little, get over it.

As you well know, it doesnt work like that.

Its like me calling you a c**t. You are a c**t but its still a personal attack

• Like 3

As you well know, it doesnt work like that.

Its like me calling you a c**t. You are a c**t but its still a personal attack

Well he does call himself Flange!!

• Like 2

Well he does call himself Flange!!

This is one of the funniest things I've read on here! Quality foreverblue :rofl:

Brady was silly to go full time Elite, he should have also ridden for a PL team.

Well there you go. But MOST of us at Poole did say that last season would be a massive learning curve.

Kurtz and Jack Holder having shockers in the first round of the Aussie champs. Kurtz getting 5 points and Holder only 6. Must be a big concern for Poole fans that the 'new turbo twins' are way off the pace

Edited by Gavan

Kurtz and Jack Holder having shockers in the first round of the Aussie champs. Kurtz getting 5 points and Holder only 6. Must be a big concern for Poole fans that the 'new turbo twins' are way off the pace

don't worry about it Matt will soon ship them out if they don't come up to scratch

don't worry about it Matt will soon ship them out if they don't come up to scratch

so much pressure put on these 2 by some Poole fans. all the nonsense of the ' new turbo twins' is just farcical and the fact some have said they 'are the future of Poole'. You are correct if they dont come up to scratch (and this is a bigger season for Kurtz than Holder) then Matt will move them on. And likewise if their average doesnt fit (Adam Ellis) they will also leave

so much pressure put on these 2 by some Poole fans. all the nonsense of the ' new turbo twins' is just farcical and the fact some have said they 'are the future of Poole'. You are correct if they dont come up to scratch (and this is a bigger season for Kurtz than Holder) then Matt will move them on. And likewise if their average doesnt fit (Adam Ellis) they will also leave

Would agree about too much pressure, they both need more experience in the top league to see how they progress.

Would agree about too much pressure, they both need more experience in the top league to see how they progress.

They do but to be fair its only the usual 1 or 2 putting that pressure on, you know the ones who see never see anything that isnt through those blue tinted specs lol.

Seems like a cracking meeting down under, a resurgent Davey Watt, what a cracking second string he will be for Rye House. Batchelor making moves from the back and not giving up, and him on form makes the Kings Lynn heat leader trio by some way the best 3 in the league. Morris going well and Sedgy also.

Davey Watt wins the meeting, wonder why Poole didnt use him this year? Could have missed a trick there

Edited by Gavan

Watty is in a happy place with life & his engines are working.. Great stuff I reckon...

Edited by Duane
  • Like 1

They do but to be fair its only the usual 1 or 2 putting that pressure on, you know the ones who see never see anything that isnt through those blue tinted specs lol.

Seems like a cracking meeting down under, a resurgent Davey Watt, what a cracking second string he will be for Rye House. Batchelor making moves from the back and not giving up, and him on form makes the Kings Lynn heat leader trio by some way the best 3 in the league. Morris going well and Sedgy also.

Davey Watt wins the meeting, wonder why Poole didnt use him this year? Could have missed a trick there

Form in the Aussie meetings rarely transfers to the form in Britain, Sedgeman got 14!

• Like 1

Form in the Aussie meetings rarely transfers to the form in Britain, Sedgeman got 14!

Sedgy is a class act when on song and can be a bit like Batchelor in that he has serious off days.

I would say the form carrys over fine. The top 7 were all class acts Watt, Sedgy, Batch, Morris , Masters, Tungate, Fricke. There were no suprises from the lesser names and the only 2 poor performances were Kurtz and Holder. In the next meeting a Morris or Tungate might only get 5 or 6, as those 9 riders dont fit into 7 places. But you have to agree you would have expected better from the Poole boys

But your right in some ways as Kurtz was the winner last year but did nothing over here

Watty is in a happy place with life & his engines are working.. Great stuff I reckon...

I agree and at second string for Rye House he could be a trump card

I quite agree never brady or jack will be a Darcy he was special just my opinion for the usual suspects