British Speedway Forum

I quite agree never brady or jack will be a Darcy he was special just my opinion for the usual suspects

Chris and Darcy were one off's mate, you dont get to many of them. Give the two lads a chance eh.

Sedgy is a class act when on song and can be a bit like Batchelor in that he has serious off days.

I would say the form carrys over fine. The top 7 were all class acts Watt, Sedgy, Batch, Morris , Masters, Tungate, Fricke. There were no suprises from the lesser names and the only 2 poor performances were Kurtz and Holder. In the next meeting a Morris or Tungate might only get 5 or 6, as those 9 riders dont fit into 7 places. But you have to agree you would have expected better from the Poole boys

But your right in some ways as Kurtz was the winner last year but did nothing over here

I agree and at second string for Rye House he could be a trump card

I think Batchelor and Watty will have much better seasons, Sedgy always does well in Australia much better than he does over here, just don't think you can read too much into the results. Kurtz and Holder would beat Sedgeman nine times out of ten over here.

I think Batchelor and Watty will have much better seasons, Sedgy always does well in Australia much better than he does over here, just don't think you can read too much into the results. Kurtz and Holder would beat Sedgeman nine times out of ten over here.

Not as many as that. Nothing between the 3 of them if you ask me but obviously Kurtz and Holder are more promising than Sedgman.

If Batch and Watt do have good seasons that makes Kings Lynn and Rye House very strong.

Kings Lynns 3 heat leaders will be far ahead of the rest

• Like 1

Not as many as that. Nothing between the 3 of them if you ask me but obviously Kurtz and Holder are more promising than Sedgman.

If Batch and Watt do have good seasons that makes Kings Lynn and Rye House very strong.

Kings Lynns 3 heat leaders will be far ahead of the rest

I can see both teams challenging for honours but Batchelor can be unpredictable, so can Lambert away from home and Chris Holder isn't too good at smaller tracks.

so much pressure put on these 2 by some Poole fans. all the nonsense of the ' new turbo twins' is just farcical and the fact some have said they 'are the future of Poole'. You are correct if they dont come up to scratch (and this is a bigger season for Kurtz than Holder) then Matt will move them on. And likewise if their average doesnt fit (Adam Ellis) they will also leave

Yawn yawn yawn. Darcy has already said there will be no new turbo twins, so you can get rid of that idea!

I love how the same Poole fan agrees with a Poole hater, it's quite hilarious! Unless they are pretending to be a Poole fan..... :D

Yawn yawn yawn. Darcy has already said there will be no new turbo twins, so you can get rid of that idea!

I love how the same Poole fan agrees with a Poole hater, it's quite hilarious! Unless they are pretending to be a Poole fan..... :D

Christ, every other post is by that alledged Ipswich fan.. can't stay off our thread can he.. I wonder how many posts he's put on that thread, i'l tell you without even looking.. None.. sinse the 10th dec. some fan :o

Edited by Starman2006

what you wittering on about?

Its been said on here the words 'new turbo twins'.....go over the thread its there!!

And why should a Poole fan not agree with me?? You dont all have to be blinkered sheep and follow the party line everytime!!

Kurtz and Holder are having pressure put on them on this forum by numerous Poole fans and im simply saying they shouldnt have pressure put on them.

If you think they should then so be it

Christ, every other post is by that alledged Ipswich fan.. can't stay off our thread can he.. I wonder how many posts he's put on that thread, i'l tell you without even looking.. None.. sinse the 10th dec. some fan :o

please explain the word ' sinse'. and without looking you know that i havent posted on there since the 10th December!! Im a bit worried about you being some sort of stalker! Do you have a diary of when i post things then??? Little freak of a man you are.

oh and while we are at it. you have been posting regularly on the Coventry thread in the last few days. Is that ok for you to do that then??

Your a hypocrite and a clown. You spout bile on the Coventry thread and have been told by everyone on there to go away, yet you come on the Poole thread like some sort of god like figure telling people what to do!!

Well you wont tell me where i can post and what i can do so learn to keep your trap shut.

I was having what is called a 'chat' with a couple of decent Poole fans in foreverblue and rayc about the Aussie champs and the undue pressure some of you are putting on your younger riders. When you are grown up enough to have a discussion then please do but for now let the adults chat

Gavan give it a rest.

Anyone can see that Newman's ability on the track in recent seasons has improved.

Brady or Jack wont be dropped because MF stated that his goal is for these 2 riders to become the new turbo twins therefore they will be at Poole for many years.

You just hate Kyle Newman. That's the end of the story.

I have one question for you though. If Kyle has never improved then why have you been crying on this thread about Newman being at reserve next season?

No point coming back with a silly Daz post or any of that rubbish. Just answer the question.

Would rather have had Gomolski.

I hope as Matt say's that we will be looking at the next turbo twins, but to me it's more a depressing reminder of how deeply saddening it is to have lost our original turbo twins. I certainly don't know when/if we'll be lucky enough to have another rider of Darcy's caliber on our tracks.

2 out of 2 in the team I predicted

I expect Brady Kurtz and Kyle Newman to follow which would bring my predicted team up to 4 out of 4.

I cant wait for next season. 3. Brady Kurtz and 4. Jack Holder in the engine room at Wimborne Road will be worth the admission money alone. The future turbo twins backed up by an experienced No.1 and Hans Andersen

Its looking good Pirates fans.

How about this for a theory - Max Fricke

Considering the situation at BV which hardly clarified other than rescue attempts to try and insure PL racing in 2017, what would be in your mind if you were Max.

If someone like Matt Ford approached and said trying to build a super side for the future based on young Aussies such as J.Holder - B.Kurtz plus him. The chance to have possibly a guaranteed future with the top rated team in UK (I am talking re fan base and security here). The virtual guarantee of getting paid, good sponsorship, and riding with the best future Aussie talent. Ok also throw in Jack P Blackburn as my idea of the hottest young UK talent andf it appeals even more.

We could go from the turbo twins to the turbo trio.

The thought of these 3 tearing up Poole and other tracks is mouth watering. For sure also would bring in the punters IMO wit the exciting racing.

The good thing about this forum is the option to post sensible opinion.

Maybe not such a crazy idea when you think about it

Well with Holder off the books and with cash to spend. I'm sure Matt will give him what he wants. Poole will spend big this year to make up for last year. If we get Milik and J holder at 2 and 4 that is formidable.

I agree with the statement, but we don't sign that many riders who are from the UK. I mean next season I could see just one in K.Newman and maybe A.Ellis. I doubt Harris would come to Poole.

And when People are like J,Holder won't ride because of Chris, well surely he wants the best career he can get and if Ford get's Milik I have a feeling that Kurtz and Holder will stick around for next 10 years potentially. There best mates and they will be Turbo Twins 2. Brady might not have had best season but not bad for someone who is 19 and with DW43 and Crump in his corner they must think that he can ride.

Just a few examples of Poole fans calling them the 'turbo twins'

Also Matt Ford called them potentially that as well.

In my eyes to much pressure for these 2 youngsters.................but hey what does a Poole hater know!

Edited by Gavan

the turbo twins are done and dusted.Brady and jack will reach there own level I don't think either will reach Chris and Darcy level anyway

• Like 1

My opinion is that calling them the turbo twins is ridiculous.

Gavan doesn't like Matt Ford or Poole but he isn't alone!

Dont like Matt Ford but the riders and the majority of the fans are fine.

please explain the word ' sinse'. and without looking you know that i havent posted on there since the 10th December!! Im a bit worried about you being some sort of stalker! Do you have a diary of when i post things then??? Little freak of a man you are.

Yep i looked i knew it was a long time ago. Your no Ipswich fan.

Dont like Matt Ford but the riders and the majority of the fans are fine.

Ever met Matt have you ? No of course you haven't. You just follow the sheep on here.. Funny that.

the turbo twins are done and dusted.Brady and jack will reach there own level I don't think either will reach Chris and Darcy level anyway

Really, give them time before you and others write them off.

Exactly.

Whether either will match the levels set by Darcy and Chris is open to question but it's almost an insult to compare them.

Don't think either are in the same class personally speaking but quite possibly both should go on to having decent careers.

Signs are promising so far.

Edited by stevebrum

Yep i looked i knew it was a long time ago. Your no Ipswich fan.

Ever met Matt have you ? No of course you haven't. You just follow the sheep on here.. Funny that.

Lol you t0sser.

Have i got to speak to him then to find out what sort of character he is? I can make my own opinions.

Do you never watch tv and take a dislike to someone you have never met??? Oh and i have met him and he seems a smarmy as he comes across on tv.

I sort of took a dislike to Fred West and im not then keen on Donald Trump but i havent met them does that mean i cant have an opinion?

I havent met you but i know you dont have much going on between the ears

Lol you t0sser.

Have i got to speak to him then to find out what sort of character he is? I can make my own opinions.

Then you do really have the wrong opinion of him, the above word clearly sums you up, a sheep follower As i said, youve never met him, so how can you have an opinion of somebody you've never met... I notice your bouncing from one thread to the next, boring day, again... :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006

Lol you t0sser.

Do you never watch tv and take a dislike to someone you have never met??? Oh and i have met him and he seems a smarmy as he comes across on tv.

I sort of took a dislike to Fred West and im not then keen on Donald Trump but i havent met them does that mean i cant have an opinion?

I havent met you but i know you dont have much going on between the ears

Then you do really have the wrong opinion of him, the above word clearly sums you up, a sheep follower As i said, youve never met him, so how can you have an opinion of somebody you've never met... I notice your bouncing from one thread to the next, boring day, again... :icon_smile_clown:

Reading posts isnt your strong point is it...............i have met him

And yes you can form an opinion of someone you have never met you moron.

I dont care much for murderers and rapists but ive never met one.

Dont like Arsene Wenger

Not mad keen on Mike Dean

Dislike Eminem

Not a great fan of Michael Mcintyre.

See its easy to have an opinion on someone ive never met

• Like 1