Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Yes, it is crazy not wanting a rider who is who isn't interested in league racing here.

Did a great job of helping his parent club tho. :t:

Same could be said of Lindback, THJ, Nicki P, Herbie, Vaculik, Dudek, either of the Laguta's. ... The list goes on.

I'd assume you feel the same about all of those too?

Did a great job of helping his parent club tho. :t:

Same could be said of Lindback, THJ, Nicki P, Herbie, Vaculik, Dudek, either of the Laguta's. ... The list goes on.

I'd assume you feel the same about all of those too?

Yes, if i thought they were lacking in commitment.

Have never understood this way of thinking. Whatever one thinks of any rider why would you cut your nose off to spite your if he improved your team? Bonkers.

I just can't wait to hear from brum if wolves were to sign kk...
  • Like 1

Yes, it is crazy not wanting a rider who is who isn't interested in league racing here.

But if Poole signed him he would be by definition, and he'd be hard pressed to be worse than KK has been. Complete no brainer.

But if Poole signed him he would be by definition, and he'd be hard pressed to be worse than KK has been. Complete no brainer.

Could say that about anyone. If we are going to go for riders not interested in riding in England then rather go for Dudek :D

From what I heard at Leicester last night was that team changes will be happening at Poole soon and also that a Pirates asset could soon be racing for the Lions to help strengthen Leicester up at the top end of the team.

From what I heard at Leicester last night was that team changes will be happening at Poole soon and also that a Pirates asset could soon be racing for the Lions to help strengthen Leicester up at the top end of the team.

Well theres plenty of choice!

Klindt taken to hospital in Daugavpils. Sniffy tells me knee injury and concussion. Not riding Wednesday.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

If its concussion he won't be riding at Belle Vue on Friday either!!

Yes, if i thought they were lacking in commitment.

all have given less commitment to the UK/EL so I guess you have just answered my question then. Ditto Hampel, Emil, Piotr.

I just can't wait to hear from brum if wolves were to sign kk...

it would never happen. CVS has no time for riders who lack commitment to our league and unless he could start at reserve wouldn't use a rider who can't ride Monmore. If he ever signed him I would truly believe CVS would have lost the plot. At least it would save me lots of money that season.

Could say that about anyone. If we are going to go for riders not interested in riding in England then rather go for Dudek :D

Dudek has never shown interest in riding here. At least Tai has. :wink:

Dudek has never shown interest in riding here.

I'm pretty sure that was exactly Lisa's point. ;)

I'm pretty sure that was exactly Lisa's point. ;)

More chance of Tai signing than Dudek.

More chance of Tai signing than Dudek.

Dudek wanted to ride here but had/has to many comitments. facts Brum..

Dudek wanted to ride here but had/has to many comitments. facts Brum..

Where is the proof of the FACTS must have been quoted somewhere or are you clutching at straws again.
  • Like 1