British Speedway Forum

Doesn't really matter now, does it..

Of course it matters........are you really that daft?

• Like 1

No im not, its happened nothing we can do about it whether he was going top 5 or not.

No im not, its happened nothing we can do about it whether he was going top 5 or not.

Wow and still you dont get it. im stunned

• Like 3

As i said, we can't do anything about it now, its happened. Im sure Matt will do his best to get decent replacements.

what these people are trying to explain to you is that if klindt is in the top 5 matt wont be allowed to get a guest for him

• Like 3

I think I know the answer to that question.

More priceless starman blunder. :rofl:

They just want to know if Nic is going to be in top 5 soon as that only mean r/r?

Thank you Lisa as thought it was pretty clear what the question was😳

• Like 2

Klindt would have qualified for a new average after completing his 4H/4A meetings this Wednesday. However as he's now injured I guess he'll retain his starting average until he does his next home meeting - although as has been already stated on this forum - no new averages will come into effect until ALL teams have done 4H/4A.

If the riding order were to change now based on 2017 scores to date then Klindt would go to 2nd string in place of Holder at reserve.

Klindt would have qualified for a new average after completing his 4H/4A meetings this Wednesday. However as he's now injured I guess he'll retain his starting average until he does his next home meeting - although as has been already stated on this forum - no new averages will come into effect until ALL teams have done 4H/4A.

If the riding order were to change now based on 2017 scores to date then Klindt would go to 2nd string in place of Holder at reserve.

If many more riders have injuries etc the new averages will be released in Oct.

• Like 2

If many more riders have injuries etc the new averages will be released in Oct.

Why? It is based on teams doing 4/4 not riders.

Why? It is based on teams doing 4/4 not riders.

Woosh :wink:

• Like 2

Looks like Kyle has been dropped judging by his dad's Facebook..

Looks like Kyle has been dropped judging by his dad's Facebook..

Oh I feel for him, nice lad and has Poole in his heart but fully understand why, really we should have kept Kerr until Newman was fit enough to do himself justice.

Paul Starke for Kyle Newman :o

That would be my choice, bit of a no brainer the form Newman is in, Newman could be brought in once he recovers his form.