British Speedway Forum

Newman is between a rock and a hard place.

He'll want another team and do well but, if he goes out and up his average Poole won't be interested as he then becomes less valuable to the team.

Newman is Poole through and through, I wish failure on Poole sooo much!!

Newman is Poole through and through, I wish failure on Poole sooo much!!

it isn't because of Newman you wish failure on us is it.

it isn't because of Newman you wish failure on us is it.

Matt Ford to be precise lol

Poole forum now closed due to losing potential sponsors, apparently.

He's almost Trump like in his paranoia.

• Like 2

We're all doomed

It has been proved letting Ellis go was the right decision and so is letting Newman go, I very much doubt we have seen the last of Newman in Pirates colours.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's back before the end of the season, as his average of around 3.5 will make him relatively easy to fit in. I'd be sure that this move is done with an eye to further changes.

Well that all happened then.

1. This was going to happen after the last two meetings. I don't actually agree with you Steve S. Kyle looked slow on the bike and even after the meeting Zengota(Yes is a better rider generally) looked 2 secs a lap quicker having recorded it on my phone.

2. There seems to be lots of backlash on Twitter. This is a general rule for most Poole fans, in two weeks time when we beat Leicester 60-30 or whatever in the future they will come back. The team is bigger than a rider and yes i respect loyalty but this is a result based business. I would rather win a title than keep Kyle in the team.

3. This is all set up for MILIK. Yes, I know he is doing 3 leagues, but he will drop the Czech league and I could see him and Pawel P coming in for KK and Klindt (simply because of injury in a couple of weeks)

4. Matt, wants to win and would rather upset a few people. Titles=Big name sponsors and bigger than the ones with Kyle. He is setting up this team not only for the push but also for next season. This team is set up for Magic to walk into next season and he will because there is rumours he will drop Sweden for the UK.

I don't think Matt is done here and lets see what he says in the echo.

About the team not the individuals though.

You had to replace Newman with a British rider, so not many other choices apart from Starke tbh

Poole forum now closed due to losing potential sponsors, apparently.

some of the comments on the poole forum was not very complementary to matt ford decision before closing it

some of the comments on the poole forum was not very complementary to matt ford decision before closing it

He's nearly closed it a few times in the past, i guess this was the final straw!

Unless you kiss Fords ass on the Poole forum he don't like it the bloke is simply childish and pathetic.

Unless you kiss Fords ass on the Poole forum he don't like it the bloke is simply childish and pathetic.

Haven't you learnt anything yet.

Promoters don't like listening to their customers.

Us fans know absolutely nothing and the promoters know everything, that's why British Speedway is in such a healthy position with massive crowds week in week out :lol::rolleyes:

• Like 5