British Speedway Forum

Holder and Doyle at Swindon?? That's 18.53 of the team total straight away. Good luck with that

Agree to many points used but Chris has always wanted to ride for Swindon😉

I don't think it's a decision that Kyle gets to make? Surely if Poole build a team, and the EDL system continues, which means Newman gets a 3.16 average, he'd likely be a reserve. That's not due to any lack of ambition of Kyle's....

As for the rest of the Pirates next season, I'd want to see KK at Poole, Kurtz should be back, and Jack Holder will likely be given a spot too. Ellis and Newman both deserve to be back, but it will all depend on the rules and averages they are given.

Plenty of rumours that Milik will be returning. I'd have no problems with Chris Holder being back as well, so that makes:

Chris Holder

KK

Milik

Kurtz

Jack Holder

Newman

Ellis

Of course it's a decision Kyle can make, Garrity made a decision to not to be in the draft, it didn't help Coventry this season but Coventry may well see the benefits next year.

We want Kyle at reserve at the start of next season no way up in the team. Garrity wrecked Coventry with that demand.

Holder and Matt have been at each other since last winter. A change of scenery is perhaps likely which would be a shame as Holder has been a fantastic number one for us for years.

Wouldn't consider Magic for next year. Been dreadful in 2016 and hasn't improved after being dropped for the swc. The move away from the el has seen his form drop.

• Like 1

We want Kyle at reserve at the start of next season no way up in the team. Garrity wrecked Coventry with that demand.

Holder and Matt have been at each other since last winter. A change of scenery is perhaps likely which would be a shame as Holder has been a fantastic number one for us for years.

Wouldn't consider Magic for next year. Been dreadful in 2016 and hasn't improved after being dropped for the swc. The move away from the el has seen his form drop.

Good bit of business by Matt Ford - swapping Doyle for Maciej - NOT! :rofl:

I don't think it was bad business Steve0 he signed in 2013 and how many league titles did we win in his 3 years 🤔 That was right 3 on the trot 👌 So not a bad signing at all. How many league titles has Doyle won while on Swindons books? 000

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

I don't think it was bad business Steve0 he signed in 2013 and how many league titles did we win in his 3 years That was right 3 on the trot So not a bad signing at all.

I didn't say he was a bad signing but Matt obviously thought he had the potential to be world champion and a regular for Poole ahead of Doyle. Doyle has shown that he is committed to the EL and on the verge of becoming world champion - the same cannot be said for Magic.

You said it wasn't a good bit of business, I think it was and still do. Doyle before was a pre-Madonna and a general pain the backside

Ok we will have to agree to differ - unless he ever comes back to the EL. It seems Doyle was a bit of a prima donna but he has certainly got himself sorted now.

Who would you want to lead Poole next season if Noddy moves on?

You said it wasn't a good bit of business, I think it was and still do. Doyle before was a pre-Madonna and a general pain the backside

A real cry baby

Tough one Steve, Magic would be my option but if not Doyle 😂 I know he has signed for you already! KK another option. Doyle could be in trouble as already signed for Swindon and his Swedish club.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

Tough one Steve, Magic would be my option but if not Doyle I know he has signed for you already! KK another option. Doyle could be in trouble as already signed for Swindon and his Swedish club.

KK would be good. It will be interesting to see how the Poland situation turns out and hopefully Doyle and others will take their place next year.

• Like 1