British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MrMungo

Plymouth 2017

nice to hear plymouth are not lost to the sport

a year or 2 in the old national league to regroup and you may make it back up a league or 2

good luck to the new owners

and hope all plymouth fans turn out in force to support them

• Like 2

Good news for Devils fans good luck in NL wishing you all the best for the future

• Like 3

Heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful Speedway fans across the UK who have expressed their good wishes for the Devils.

I do not know our new owners yet but from all that has been said on this forum it would appear that we are finally in good hands with Mark and Laurence.

We can now start to look forward rather than back over our shoulder to see what fate is going to deal us.

Who knows, in the years to come maybe due structure or team changes we will see ourselves climbing the leagues again.

• Like 3

Congratulations to the two new owners of Plymouth speedway both come with a good background in the sport yes it's the national league but I'm pretty convinced with these guys contacts we will be very competitive.

Thrilled for the people of Plymouth. Great news that Devon will not be lost to our great sport. Hope everything goes well for you in the NL and hope to see you back in the Championship in the near future (if Sheffield haven't won their way into the Premiership by then!)

• Like 2

Yes, and then we can move this thread over to the NL section :) :) :)

Sounds to me you are not that keen on a Plymouth revival ? Im very pleased to hear they will carry on albeit in the NL. :t:

• Like 4

Quite agree. Laurence gives his all for speedway, despite health problems, makes mistakes and gets genuine criticism. But if it wasn't for helpers like him, putting their time and effort in, their would't be a sport called speedway for the none attendees and non doers to moan about. :mad:

Very well said indeed :approve: .

I have said elsewhere that I know no-one whose passion even matches Laurence's, and it never wanes despite the kicks he has taken.

• Like 3