British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PolskiZuzel

Polish Ekstraliga Is Flexing Its Muscles

I'll never be happy with this rule of yours, in years to come when Polish speedway isn't so popular, when Poland has grown as a country and the young people find other things to do as they have here, I hope it comes back to bite you!

have we grown as a country ? For the last 15 years I think we are going backwards , polish speedway is just doing what we should be , putting its loyal fans first

have we grown as a country ? For the last 15 years I think we are going backwards , polish speedway is just doing what we should be , putting its loyal fans first

You mean "making" the riders put them first ....

I compare Polish Speedway with 50/60/70s speedway here when people were desperate to get out and have some fun, they were proud of living where they did, they felt they belonged, I dunno if they felt a duty to support their team following the war and poor, restricted times, I will have to ask. Look at all the great stadiums that have been sold by those old promoters/owners. Mind you we are a tiny nation compared to Poland. They are 100% a proud nation, we can't even sing our anthem lol

2017 UK is a completely different place .....