British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Speedway 2017 News,line-ups, Rumours Etc

https://youtu.be/3NMwUog-z1I - interesting thoughts about an impending crackdown on KODI piracy.

1. What you can do and what you can do LEGALLY are not always the same thing.

2. Just because there is a small chance of being caught breaking the law doesn't make it right to break the law.

1.I just went down to a normal high street shop and bought the player,so i imagine it was legal.It had a waranty and everything.Fact is you said you couldn't get the hardware and have been proven wrong both in the UK,by me and in Sweden by Ghostie

2.I said prosecuted,not caught.Did they ever once send anyone round the streets asking what zone video or dvd you were watching?And was anyone ever prosecuted for watching another zone video?I don't think there was ever any effort to catch,let alone prosecute anyone.Big difference

Edited by iris123

The NICE POLSKA league televised matches have been announced for the early part of the season- the coverage is split between Polsat and Eleven(the channel that showed the British Elite league in recent seasons)

Round 1

Saturday April 8th Lodz v Wanda Krakow - Eleven

Sunday April 9th Gdansk v Daugavpils - Polsat 13.45pm UK time

Round 2

Saturday April 15th Wanda Krakow v Tarnow - Eleven

Easter Monday April 17th Bydgoszcz v Gdansk - Polsat Sport 13.45 pm UK time

Round 3

Saturday April 22nd Tarnow v Daugavpils - Eleven

Sunday April 23rd Lodz v Gdansk - Polsat Sport 13.45pm UK time

Round 4

Saturday April 29th Gdansk v Tarnow - Eleven

Sunday April 30th Bydgoszcz v Rzeszow - Polsat Sport 13.45pm UK time

Round 5

Friday May 5th Lodz v Tarnow - Eleven

Sunday May 7th Rzeszow v Gdansk - Polsat Sport 13.45pm UK time

The start times for the Eleven shown matches are to be decided.

For some reason Pila are not being shown live in the 1st 5 rounds and Gdansk are on every week !!

Article on Sportowefakty today that Pila are unhappy that they have been overlooked for live TV in the first 5 rounds(they must have read my post :lol: ) I did not post the bad weather reserve TV matches - Pila are the reserve fixture in all 5 weeks.

They do not lose out financially as all TV fees are split between the 8 teams.

Edited by racers and royals

Still illegal and still a thief.

Doubt they are even aware that there is a crowd of about 20 speedway fans in the UK haha

Talk about reading your posts lol

You can mock all you want ;)

TV fixtures announced on Tuesday- I posted Wednesday with my comment about Pila/ Gdansk

Friday Sportowefakty write an article stating Pila are unhappy not being on and saying Gdansk are on 5 times

I rest my case !!!!!!!

Just a small present for my friend Brandonbee48. Thought`s are turning towards the new season and if you need cheering up this should do it !! http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/668220/znamy-szczegoly-obchodow-60-lecia-sportu-zuzlowego-w-tarnowie-ulubienica-kibicow

Thanks my friend A nice "cheerer upper" on bitterly cold snowy day. Have just sent you a PM. All the best, Alan

I just went down to a normal high street shop and bought the player,so i imagine it was legal.

You can go to a high street shop and buy bugging cameras and microphones quite legally if you wanted...pretty illegal to use them though. There's all sorts of things that are illegal whether or not the equipment can be bought legitimately. http://mashable.com/2013/08/22/illegal-internet-activity/#GGH.Yo6meuqq

You can go to a high street shop and buy bugging cameras and microphones quite legally if you wanted...pretty illegal to use them though. There's all sorts of things that are illegal whether or not the equipment can be bought legitimately. http://mashable.com/2013/08/22/illegal-internet-activity/#GGH.Yo6meuqq

Doesn't matter,you said you can't buy the hardware and was proved wrong.Not sure why you keep trying to dig a bigger hole for yourself :rofl:

It`s been announced that Polsat are also showing

Polish U21 final( MIMP)

Polish league pairs ( MPPK)

Golden helmet( Zloty Kask)

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 2

It`s been announced....

According to report published on sports.pl Polish fans, will probably have a big headache because of the unusual big number of the television coverage of their favourite sport.

There is a new player on the broadcasting market, TV Eleven, who already have rights to broadcast English Premiership League. Soon there will come an announcement of purchasing rights to broadcast Polish Nice Speedway League, (second tier) and test matches of Poland's National Team. Eleven's offensive on the market is the effect of withdrawal from speedway of Polish National TVP. This is benefiting Polsat TV and Eleven TV. Currently all indication are that Eleven will be covering matches of Nice Polish Speedway League on Saturdays and Polsat SportTV on Sundays. This is no end to that, as there are unconfirmed reports saying that Eleven TV bosses are negotiating rights acquisition to show the individual Junior World Championships.

All in all Polish fans this coming season will have an extremely wide choice of television broadcasts. Compared with previous seasons only coverage of the Swedish league matches will be missed. Over the last three years these matches were shown by Eurosport, but due to poor viewership station did not extend the contract. The Eurosport will still be covering Speedway Best Pairs Cup and European Championships.

For now, NC+ TV is the number one station in speedway coverage in Poland. Thanks to them Polish fans ( and quite a few on this forum) enjoy watching matches in the PGE EkstraLiga, plus all the rounds of Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Team Cup.

Muahahhahaha

Eleven has nothing to do with Polish speedway. Are you mentally handicapped?

Polish speedway will be broadcasted by Canal+ [Ekstraliga and SGP] and PLŻ by Polsat.

It [Eleven] has nothing to do with Polish speedway and this subforum.

Eleven will broadcast the cra**y English speedway only.

Lol. Brainwashed.

THIS IS POLISH SPEEDWAY SUBFORUM.

You are well out of order :mad: and deserve another ban !!! Roman is highly respected in Polish Speedway circles- where as you know nothing !!!

my post 176 has already given details of the matches Eleven are covering from the Nice polska league this season.

Do you honestly think Sportowefakty made it up ????

(...) Are you mentally handicapped?

Polish speedway will be broadcasted by Canal+ [Ekstraliga and SGP] and PLŻ by Polsat.

I don't know what in your opinion is "Polish speedway" because SGP is certainly not.

• Like 2

Is there anyway of watching the polish speedway meetings from Spain where i now live?

The NICE POLSKA league televised matches have been announced for the early part of the season- the coverage is split between Polsat and Eleven(the channel that showed the British Elite league in recent seasons)

Round 1

Saturday April 8th Lodz v Wanda Krakow - Eleven

Sunday April 9th Gdansk v Daugavpils - Polsat 13.45pm UK time

Round 2

Saturday April 15th Wanda Krakow v Tarnow - Eleven

Easter Monday April 17th Bydgoszcz v Gdansk - Polsat Sport 13.45 pm UK time

Round 3

Saturday April 22nd Tarnow v Daugavpils - Eleven

Sunday April 23rd Lodz v Gdansk - Polsat Sport 13.45pm UK time

Round 4

Saturday April 29th Gdansk v Tarnow - Eleven

Sunday April 30th Bydgoszcz v Rzeszow - Polsat Sport 13.45pm UK time

Round 5

Friday May 5th Lodz v Tarnow - Eleven

Sunday May 7th Rzeszow v Gdansk - Polsat Sport 13.45pm UK time

The start times for the Eleven shown matches are to be decided.

For some reason Pila are not being shown live in the 1st 5 rounds and Gdansk are on every week !!

There have had a re-think about some of the matches to be televised

Saturday 8th April now Rzeszow v Pila

Saturday 15th April now Pila v Lodz

Friday 5th May now Pila v Daugavpils

Interesting article. And even more interesting will be the outcomes of the court cases.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/kodi-laws-illegal-legal-streaming-12491422

Not working for me,but.....

In a landmark ruling in 2014, the Court of Justice of the European Union ruled that internet users who look at copyrighted material online aren't breaking the law by doing so, citing Article 5.1 of the EU Copyright Directive.

It stated that copies of copyrighted material that appear "on the users computer screen" and "in the internet 'cache' of that computer's hard disk" are "temporary" and "may therefore be made without the authorisation of the copyright holders".