British Speedway Forum
Col

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Grand Final 2nd Leg, 5/10/16...

What a very classy team manager Pete Adams is, very good words there regarding Belle Vue and Poole, maybe the quicker he is back in Woffinden`s pit the better.

• Like 2

I don't hate Tai, but his behaviour all season left me not respecting or liking him. So the Belle Vue fans have nothing to be ashamed about.

I respect every speedway rider. Whether i like them or not is a totally different matter but i have total respect for what they do.

• Like 2

Congratulations Wolves, commiserations Belle Vue. Nothing wrong with the Cook/Lindgren and Woffy/crowd stuff, all adds to the entertainment. Feel for Belle Vue after they finished top but being able to get Tai in on a bona fide average has made the difference to Wolves so well done to them. Some awesome racing too on what must be the best track on the UK, proper fast racing with umpteen lines and loads of room.

• Like 3

What a very classy team manager Pete Adams is, very good words there regarding Belle Vue and Poole, maybe the quicker he is back in Woffinden`s pit the better.

I agree. Adams was very respectful in his interview towards other play off teams and came across well. I think he could teach Tai a thing or two

• Like 3

Well done Wolves. Shrewd manouvre bringing in Tai but the whole team also deserve a round of applause.

I hold my hands up and say I predicted them to be near the bottom at the start of the whole season as I thought Bech, Clegg, Howarth, Kylmakorpi, Thorsell

and Lindgren on his way down etc so they have absolutely no chance of winning but fair play, they rode really well when it mattered and brought in a few key men and deserved it at the end.

Interestingly, I wonder if they found Poole more difficult or Belle Vue more difficult to beat.

Well done PK . Nice man. Great career

• Like 5

Well done PK . Nice man. Great career

End of an era for Wolverhampton and PK. But what a way to bow out.

Pete Adams sums up our sport, April to September is pretty much worthless and no point bothering with.

Aces fans will you be clubbing together to buy your club a shield to recognise the fact you finished top of the table? No, didn't think so.

All credit to Alec Harkess, but surely as Chairman of the BSPA Buster Chapman should be there to hand out the trophies.

• Like 1

If I was a Belle Vue fan, I would be really pleased seeing how much Cook is hurting tonight at losing.

Yes great interview,it looked hard for him which showed how much he wanted to win.And he chose his words very well considering he looked totally pi**ed off with his teams loss

• Like 3

If I was a Belle Vue fan, I would be really pleased seeing how much Cook is hurting tonight at losing.

Did he just throw his medal into the ground!?

Nice touch to put PK in heat 15. Well done Wolves, commiserations to Belle Vue who have had a fine season.

• Like 1