Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
soupy

Edinburgh 2017

Stefan neilsen could be heading up north?

Really?

Masters

Riss

Riss

Nielsen

Wells

Greaves/2 pointer

Clegg

Any good?

I KNOW this will be wrong for some reason, but if they used Thomas H Jonasson's old 5.69 average and convert it to the CL, it would only be a 7.97, steal!! Although I don't think the rules are like that, maybe he will get a new assessed one and I doubt that he will want to ride in Championship anyway

I KNOW this will be wrong for some reason, but if they used Thomas H Jonasson's old 5.69 average and convert it to the CL, it would only be a 7.97, steal!! Although I don't think the rules are like that, maybe he will get a new assessed one and I doubt that he will want to ride in Championship anyway

Doubt very much the invisible speedway rider would welcome a return to dodging meetings at Armadale

• Like 2

The bold THJ wouldnt lower himself for tier 2 speedway in Britain. Besides he didnt like Armadale and was elsewhere most Fridays when he was in their 1-7 a good few years ago now.

He really has fallen off the radar or perhaps more likely found his level.

Never knew THJ wasn't too popular at Edinburgh... Never knew what he was like back then, but I like him, being Scandinavian and all... :P Has he got a big head?

Strong rumors Sam masters might be going elite with Somerset think his contract is owned by them so they wil have first shout on his services will they be riding Friday also ??

Only hearing this from one place!!

A weegie trying to troll!!

Strong rumors Sam masters might be going elite with Somerset think his contract is owned by them so they wil have first shout on his services will they be riding Friday also ??

Put your rod away.

• Like 1

I note Theo and Matthew haven't got a Club. Are they still our assets? I would like to go with new blood but if they are indeed assets would our financial situation mean they will be considered?

Totally gutted Dan has gone. We should have signed him on a contract last year. A dynamic rider who has you on the edge of your seat.

I note Theo and Matthew haven't got a Club. Are they still our assets? I would like to go with new blood but if they are indeed assets would our financial situation mean they will be considered?

Totally gutted Dan has gone. We should have signed him on a contract last year. A dynamic rider who has you on the edge of your seat.

Won't be going for either and if we did it would be one huge step backwards.

The clash of race night meant dan wasn't coming back. Signing him last year wouldn't have made any difference.

Won't be going for either and if we did it would be one huge step backwards.

The clash of race night meant dan wasn't coming back. Signing him last year wouldn't have made any difference.

We would have had first claim on him if he was an asset. Water under the bridge now. Hopefully more signings announced at video night.

We would have had first claim on him if he was an asset. Water under the bridge now. Hopefully more signings announced at video night.

He was a belle vue asset before we even looked at him.

• Like 4

Next up Mark Riss - http://www.edinburghmonarchs.co/news-centre/article/2016-12-06/mark-joins-his-brother

Excellent news.

He was coming on really well when the season finished.

Hopefully he'll have a great season especially if he starts at reserve..

And keep his kid brother on his toes!!