Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Sec Final Round 2018 Chorzow Saturday September 15th

Date slots:

30.06 – Finale 1 - TBC (PL)

15.07 – Finale 2 - TBC (DE)

05.08 – Finale 3 - TBC (SE)

16.09 – Finale 4 - TBC (PL)

So I guess Torun will host the first one, then Gustrow the second. Lublin to finish it.

ACU once again did not request any slots for the qualifiers, on the other hand: 22 other federations did request places :)

Should it be 3rd June not 30th for Torun ? Strange to have a Euro on the Friday before the SWC.

They also stage the FIM Europe 125cc meeting on the 29th in Torun, so I guess they will combine these meetings as One Sport is also involved with other youth racing.

Hands up anyone who's surprised? Keep your hands up whilst I count...

You'd be a bit of a dillhole if you were surprised as this has been discussed again and AGAIN AND AGAIN why it is the way it is. And I'd think BSPA would be vocal (before next Sep) if they plan a change to their agenda.

You'd be a bit of a dillhole if you were surprised as this has been discussed again and AGAIN AND AGAIN why it is the way it is. And I'd think BSPA would be vocal (before next Sep) if they plan a change to their agenda.

Think it was an attempt at humour.Not a very good one,but it was an attempt.Ok,i know it is cold,the nights are long and the alcohol is expensive,people are going crazy and shooting each other in Finland,but lighten up :rofl:

Think it was an attempt at humour.Not a very good one,but it was an attempt.Ok,i know it is cold,the nights are long and the alcohol is expensive,people are going crazy and shooting each other in Finland,but lighten up :rofl:

Talk about not a very good attempt!

Not had one zip. Yet. Counting down sec's to have one.

EDIT: Better :neutral:

Edited by f-s-p

They also stage the FIM Europe 125cc meeting on the 29th in Torun, so I guess they will combine these meetings as One Sport is also involved with other youth racing.

Don't doubt your word about the 30th but is it a best guess or confirmed for Torun ? It would make practise hard for any rider who is at Kings Lynn for the SWC but contradicting myself it won't affect many riders.

The Swedish SEC round is possibly at Hallstavik.

Is the racing good here Ghost ?

FIM Europe reserved June 30 for the first round in Poland according to the latest info.

• Like 1

Is the racing good here Ghost ?

I guess it's pretty good. Not super duper as Kumla, Motala or Målilla though.

• Like 1

Press conference tomorrow.

Yes but thats about Lunnas hair.

Date slots:

30.06 – Finale 1 - TBC (PL)

15.07 – Finale 2 - TBC (DE)

05.08 – Finale 3 - TBC (SE)

16.09 – Finale 4 - TBC (PL)

So I guess Torun will host the first one, then Gustrow the second. Lublin to finish it.

ACU once again did not request any slots for the qualifiers, on the other hand: 22 other federations did request places :)

Gustrow confirmed July 15th

Any inklings on locations for next years SEC events?