British Speedway Forum
mickthemuppet

Semi Final Ipswich V Somerset

A few small showers expected but largely dry - particularly from after midday so hopefully it will be a decent surface tonight.

Bring it on! Up the Witches!

Any chance of this being off does anyone think. It's a long drive for nothing

Seems very unlikely to be off Bruno.

(Hope thats not tempting fate!)

A few small showers expected but largely dry - particularly from after midday so hopefully it will be a decent surface tonight.

Bring it on! Up the Witches![/quote

A cold night with a track that's had some natural watering. Mmmmm. Could be some fast times from Danny tonight. Track record on the line?

I'm at work at Trinity Park (Home of the Suffolk Show! - Christmas Parties still available folks!!) and current at 9.45am there are dark clouds looming and we have just had a very light shower. The positive thing weather wise today is that it is fairly windy, which is moving on said clouds quite quickly. If you go by the forecast, then after lunch it is supposed to clear out and leave a dry afternoon/evening.

• Like 1

Any chance of this being off does anyone think. It's a long drive for nothing

Witches fans will think it is when the meeting' s finished, but good luck and an injury free night for both sides

Bring it on! Up the Witches![/quote

A cold night with a track that's had some natural watering. Mmmmm. Could be some fast times from Danny tonight. Track record on the line?

He got very close the other week 56.1 , wasn't that after we had a couple of days of natural watering ?

You seem rather on edge in your recent postings New Era

I hope youre feeling better soon

Oh thanks for your concern , i'm fighting fit, Feeling like a sixteen year old but I don't suppose i'll get the chance.

• Like 1

Oh thanks for your concern , i'm fighting fit, Feeling like a sixteen year old but I don't suppose i'll get the chance.

good to hear.

All the best - glad to see 2017 all set at Pboro. Looking forward to locking horns again but only after 2016 is finished (which hopefully isnt tonight!)

• Like 1

Ah so you live in malice, please tell me what the town is like, I've never been

Where the f/// is malice?

Edited by New era Panthers

Where the f/// is malice?

I believe it's in Aforethought.

Having had a scout around most of the more reputable weather forecasts I don't have a clue what it's gonna be like tonight apart from cold and cloudy with a chance of some wet stuff.

Certainly doesn't seem to be a massive threat of postponement though.

Over my side of town about 5 miles away I've already seen the sun and some light spots of rain this morning , whatever will be will be, all I know is it won't be the T-shirt weather of recent home meetings.