British Speedway Forum
mickthemuppet

Semi Final Ipswich V Somerset

No thats remorse - just past malice

I thought that was myroots, cos people are always going back there. Odyssey even made a song about it

Edited by baldyman

I'm just hoping the Rebels come through this unscathed for tomorrow night against Glasgow. I was at the carnage at the OTA when we ended up with 4 riders. It took BWD 3 attempts to break his collar bone and he has been missed.

I'm just hoping the Rebels come through this unscathed for tomorrow night against Glasgow. I was at the carnage at the OTA when we ended up with 4 riders. It took BWD 3 attempts to break his collar bone and he has been missed.

Was impressed with BWD when your lot rode here earlier in the season big blow for Somerset think he would have scored well tonight , fingers crossed safe meeting to all riders

• Like 2

I thought that was myroots, cos people are always going back there. Odyssey even made a song about it

Was it Odyssey or Iliad?

I know Homer had a hand in both of them.

(Edinburgh classical education reference! :cheers:)

12.45pm - Weather Update

A lot clearer now, with the angry black clouds being replaced with some nice white fluffy ones - even some blue sky and hints of sunshine

Still blowy though, so wrap up warm tonight folks!

• Like 1

12.45pm - Weather Update

A lot clearer now, with the angry black clouds being replaced with some nice white fluffy ones - even some blue sky and hints of sunshine

Still blowy though, so wrap up warm tonight folks!

Don't be too polite to them Rebs please Mr Presenter we want to ruffle their feathers, just like they do to us when we visit their place ?

Couldn't agree more. Nobody likes to see a rider get injured and everyone wants to win with there own riders rather than getting in guests. Bradleys replacements in the 2 meetings at Glasgow have been poor. Mason campton only got paid 11 and bates fared a bit better with paid 16. If only Bradley had been riding goodness knows what the score would have been :P

Isn't that Camelot

go there and its a lottery as to whether you come out alive...