Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
mickthemuppet

Semi Final Ipswich V Somerset

Sorry to disagree Bruv but since young Connors guest appearance at Foxhall against the Moanarchs he's had 3 PL guest bookings . 2 big fat zeros for us and 1 pt for the Rebels when only 3 riders finished the race and he fell in that one .

I know he's had some bike problems and i hope he proves me wrong and scores some valuable points but I think we should have looked elsewhere to at least have matched the guest booking Somerset have made .

Like I said please prove me wrong lad but if our reserves don't outscore the Rebels on Thursday I think we're stuffed on trying to make a comeback .

No need to say sorry SB - easy to see your point of view.

Whatever will be will be....

I'm with you bruv..whatever will be will be, but gotten this far it will be a bit of a bummer if we lose by the odd point with coles getting nothing. On the other hand, that's not going to happen, coles will stay on and he will score. Shanes sounds a better option, but never ridden foxhall as far as I know and isn't much of a gater as far as I know. Come on young coles let's have a couple of points from ya.

• Like 2

I'm hoping Connor will be the better option. Confidence is a massif factor for a youngster, and he knows he can get points at Foxhall, so hopefully that'll give him the edge over James.

• Like 2

I also like the idea of some continuity.

Win or lose at least it was 'our team' as such.

• Like 2

According to the website local businessman Guy Nicholls has offered £5000 to the Witches if they win the league !

It's not Morrisey fan in disguise is it?

• Like 1

It's quiet on here today, so are we settling on this thread as the official one for the 2nd leg then?

If so then I'm going for a home victory as I don't think they'll win here again since the recent Witches resurgence.

Whether it'll be by enough to progress I'm very doubtful but I live in hope that we'll at least keep it very interesting untill at least the latter stages of the meeting.

All is currently set fair weather wise, well according to a couple of forecasts I've looked at anyway.

So I'll be back with the Massif making some noise for the 500cc tractor boys!

Come on Witches, we can do this if we go for it from the off and we get the track set up to our liking.

Edited by Super Blue
  • Like 1

I think we will take their 16 and double it to 32 😂😂😂😂😜

Edited by baldyman

I think we will take their 16 and double it to 32 😂😂😂😂😜

feeling less confident than a couple of days ago then Baldy? - we were gonna score 75 then 😉

Don't seem to be many comments coming from the Somerset fans . Is it that there ain't a lot of them on here or they confident of getting the job done and feel they don't need to comment ?