British Speedway Forum
mickthemuppet

Semi Final Ipswich V Somerset

Maybe the Rebels fans prefer to let their team do the talking on the track? There are plenty of us who post on here and believe me, the majority are quietly confident that we will come through the challenge at Foxhall tomorrow evening.

The Rebels team this season have plenty of balls that's for sure. So I expect not only a Somerset team that fight hard to defend their lead, but knowing this side, they will be looking for the win.

• Like 5

Started raining about since 6ish.... still going....

Yeah but the meetings tomorrow;)

Don't normally want to see a slop fest, but it may help on this occasion.

So if it's raining now but the meeting is tomorrow, shouldn't it be called off? Or is that just at the showground that happens😉😉😉😉

• Like 2

So if it's raining now but the meeting is tomorrow, shouldn't it be called off? Or is that just at the showground that happens😉😉😉😉

Baldy I think youve stolen my crown as chief pussycat kicker!

💩😿😈

So if it's raining now but the meeting is tomorrow, shouldn't it be called off? Or is that just at the showground that happens

We rode in slop on Sunday at Glasgow, so that won't make much difference.

• Like 2

Certainly looks like the road works have shut Bell Lane from Foxhall Road to the Orthodontists, so that includes the Bell Lane entrance / exit to the stadium, unless anyone else knows different. Not forgetting Foxhall Road shut for re-surfacing from 7pm overnight tomorrow, from Dobbs Lane to the A12 I think.

Taken from twitter, if it's any help:

Ipswich Witches@ipswichspeedway 3h

Foxhall Road will be open in both directions for tomorrow's meeting. Please use the Foxhall Road entrance to the stadium.

So if it's raining now but the meeting is tomorrow, shouldn't it be called off? Or is that just at the showground that happens

For your very limited information it was a very genuine reason why it was called off as was explained at the forum but if you want to make slurs like that fair enough but don't expect me to tell you why so carry on making your slurs in your own ignorance . I don't expect you Witches to pull the points back tomorrow but perhaps your best chance is on a sodden wet trick track but no doubt that your promotion will have taken that into consideration to try and gain from it

We rode in slop on Sunday at Glasgow, so that won't make much difference.

COME ON SOMERSET all Panthers fans are will be cheering you on ,you've won the league already so now go on and win the playoffs by starting off by sticking the Witches broomsticks firmly were they belong .

• Like 2

You seem rather on edge in your recent postings New Era

I hope youre feeling better soon 👊👊

We rode in slop on Sunday at Glasgow, so that won't make much

difference.

The difference is young master bates won't be there to win you the match. So you could be there for the taking.

Oi new era Panthers, I'm only having a bit of fun, don't take it personally. Some of us just like to poke a bit fun, it's not meant in malice.

• Like 1

Oi new era Panthers, I'm only having a bit of fun, don't take it personally. Some of us just like to poke a bit fun, it's not meant in malice.

Ah so you live in malice, please tell me what the town is like, I've never been

Ah so you live in malice, please tell me what the town is like, I've never been

ask Paul Weller....