British Speedway Forum
mickthemuppet

Semi Final Ipswich V Somerset

Well it didn't look like morten had the foggiest about making starts last night.

Also if we have riders not known for their starting ability, why would anyone prepare a track no one could pass on. We needed to prepare a sloppy one but instead it was what looked reasonably dry. Maybe the riders wanted it that way? Who knows and we will never find out. It looked like they asked tungate and wright how they wanted it.

Edited by baldyman

Well it's been 40 years since my last visit which was rained off but me and my brother thougherly enjoyed it. He's completed all the tracks now. The massif seemed a little subdued but understandable as the rebels were well up for it. At 55 I hope not to leave it another 40 years!! Fans all around the country may complain of their lot but I'd give my buck teeth for foxhall to be in the Blackcountry

• Like 2

Not as surprised as some of us. They have been brilliant at home the last few months, but on the big night, too many riders and the track went missing. It was fun though getting that far, and hopefully a small group of us has changed the way speedway is watched at foxhall forever more.

Well said baldy, the atmosphere has been brilliant since July and I thought the heat 3 challenge between covatti and Wright was the best I've seen all season.

Edited by T B

Well it's been 40 years since my last visit which was rained off but me and my brother thougherly enjoyed it. He's completed all the tracks now. The massif seemed a little subdued but understandable as the rebels were well up for it. At 55 I hope not to leave it another 40 years!! Fans all around the country may complain of their lot but I'd give my buck teeth for foxhall to be in the Blackcountry

We don't know how lucky we are Bruno, All things being equal we should be packed to the rafters every week !

• Like 1