British Speedway Forum
mickthemuppet

Semi Final Ipswich V Somerset

There are some weird and wonderful emogies on phones now....

A selection of those Ive just discovered....

😱😷💩👳💆👣👃💅👲👾💃👯

they been around years lol

You 🍩

Personally Baldy I think your emoji post looks like 3 smiley faces, 5 thumbs-up and 5 jock straps or very brief undies. But it could just be the size of the screen on my phone, hey each to his own!

• Like 1

they been around years lol

not on the brick i had till just a few months ago!

And I only scrolled down past the standard smilies today on my new one!

Stop monkeying around Bruv of Bruv :wink:

Teams for Friday (Somerset always put them in average order):

Teams:

Somerset Rebels: Rohan Tungate (9.03), Josh Grajczonek [c] (8.90), Paul Starke (6.62), Charles Wright (6.59), Jake Allen (5.96), Robert Branford [g] (5.02), Tom Bacon [g] (3.00); Team manager: Garry May

Ipswich Witches: Danny King [c] (9.57), Ben Barker (7.91), Nico Covatti (7.49), Morten Risager (7.13), James Sarjeant (5.80), Joe Jacobs (5.36), tbc [g] (3.00) ; Team manager: Ritchie Hawkins

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

is that you macca after you have 'lost' £200 in Spearmint Rhino? 😉

Teams:

Somerset Rebels: Rohan Tungate (9.03), Josh Grajczonek [c] (8.90), Paul Starke (6.62), Charles Wright (6.59), Jake Allen (5.96), Robert Branford [g] (5.02), Tom Bacon [g] (3.00); Team manager: Garry May

Ipswich Witches: Danny King [c] (9.57), Ben Barker (7.91), Nico Covatti (7.49), Morten Risager (7.13), James Sarjeant (5.80), Joe Jacobs (5.36), tbc [g] (3.00) ; Team manager: Ritchie Hawkins

stop interrupting with trivival stuff like this! 😉😮
  • Like 1

Teams:

Well I'll get back to the subject if nobody else will, although we were turned over twice back in April I'm now thinking the two sides look pretty evenly matched and both should have a decent home advantage.

I believe good sized home wins are likely at both the OTA and Foxhall with the latter being a blinder if the Witches set about their task in the same way they did against Edinburgh.

I know people have been disappointed by the size of the first leg lead in the Elite league playoff final but I believe our encounter with the Rebels could be a real classic going right to the wire in the 2nd leg in Ipswich on the 13th.

Here's hoping anyway.

Oh no, back on subject. Boring.

I'm with you though super blue, 2 big home wins, who's is gonna be bigger? Think they may just nick it, key man as usual will be morten. At the ota he needs to stay ahead of riders and not let them pass on the outside, which is the normal thing there. So many times over the years has I seen live or on updates, witches pair gated but were passed by wright or stark. If that changes we have an excellent chance. If not then rebels make final😢

Anyway. That's enough about speedway 😉

Oh and Jacobs needs to get back to his form of 6 meekp ago

Edited by baldyman

We need our 3 heat leaders to come up with 30 minimum between them.

King only had 1 ride their but won it

Nico and Ben both struggled there though Morten did ok as did James

I would like to think Joe will like the track but so will Branford.

We need to keep this to within 12 in my opinion

not on the brick i had till just a few months ago!

And I only scrolled down past the standard smilies today on my new one!

You finally got rid of dial up Internet then?

• Like 1

It says alot really about our last visit to Somerset that our 2nd highest scorer that night was Paco with 7 only one behind Morten who scored 8 .

Any kind of same result as last time 61-31 and its all over for another season . Yes the Witches will lose at Somerset but think they need to keep it to a maximum of 14 points.

As Baldy said home wins both ways but hoping this time the Witches keep things alot tighter away from Foxhall.

Can see this going down to the last 2-3 heats at foxhall on the 13th .

Delighted that the Witches managed to get this far after such a crap start to the season but now seeing as we are here come on Witches lets win the whole bloody thing !!!

Edited by Pob