British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
adamjohn

Young Pawlicki Is He A Star In The Making Or Another Overated Young Pole.?

Will young Pawlicki be a GP regular and a future star what do people think? or is he like alot of young poles over the years overated and go on and underachieve.I rate the bloke highly the best young rider i have seen since Ward exciting to watch a real talent.

And dudek surely? 3 riders who should be contenders for the next 15+ years if they stay free of injuries

• Like 1

I rate him highly, the three poles named i just think Dudek is not quite as good from the back.But that will come in time all three have terrific talent.

I rate him highly, the three poles named i just think Dudek is not quite as good from the back.But that will come in time all three have terrific talent.

COULDN'T agree more ...

None of the three to be world champ in the next 5 years

Id consider Dudek to be one of the favs for 2017 def, hes already better than Zmarzlik and look how well hes done

The way he very quickly adapted to Monmore after just 1 meeting when many never really master it, Holder and Zagar been examples show his ability, a class act who can go all the way

Pawlicki Jnr remember seeing him for Coventry as a young un and liking him straight away.Also liked Shamek but one meeting that sticks with me was when i saw Piotr get a paid maximum for Poole v Lakeside .He really rode well racing hard from the back everything this year he has had a few smashes but for me he has really refined his style.He beat Tai twice at Belle vue in the WTC when Tai was flying and he also has a favourouble head/head record against Zmarzlik.

Sorry but is this thread wrongly named or what ?

Surely it should be more like will he be the new Gollob or will it be Zmarzlik, Dudek, Przedpelski, Piesczcek, Drabik or others coming through the ranks and certainly not overrated

Sorry but is this thread wrongly named or what ?

Surely it should be more like will he be the new Gollob or will it be Zmarzlik, Dudek, Przedpelski, Piesczcek, Drabik or others coming through the ranks and certainly not overrated

Not named wrongly a pretty simple question in which you have not answered.

Pawlicki Jnr remember seeing him for Coventry as a young un and liking him straight away.Also liked Shamek but one meeting that sticks with me was when i saw Piotr get a paid maximum for Poole v Lakeside .He really rode well racing hard from the back everything this year he has had a few smashes but for me he has really refined his style.He beat Tai twice at Belle vue in the WTC when Tai was flying and he also has a favourouble head/head record against Zmarzlik.

Good head to head against Bartosz, maybe, but take a look in the GP standings in BIG meetings, Bartosz in another class!

Good head to head against Bartosz, maybe, but take a look in the GP standings in BIG meetings, Bartosz in another class!

We shall see i put Pawlicki and Dudek in front of Bartosz for the longterm not alot in it but Pawlicki has had a ok debut season and would of learned alot set/ups (ect).