British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
adamjohn

Young Pawlicki Is He A Star In The Making Or Another Overated Young Pole.?

All three are in the top 10 ridersin the world imo. Too early to call he will kick on to the greatest things. Currently dudek and zmarzlick a touch ahead of pawlicki imho.

Zmarzlick reminds me of Jan o, but with a touch of the dirtiness associated with another pedersen.

Enjoy watching all three, and looking fwd to next year's GPs already. Hopefully emil will be in there as well.

• Like 1

Good question from the OP. I personally think he's probably the least likely of the three to actually make it to the very top and think he could be the next "Magic" but to be fair he could also kick on and be much better than him.

Think next season will be a HUGE one for him and will go a long way to answering the question as IF he is to get to the very top, he needs to be winning one or two GP's and getting a few more podium places.

Time will tell!!

Good question from the OP. I personally think he's probably the least likely of the three to actually make it to the very top and think he could be the next "Magic" but to be fair he could also kick on and be much better than him.

Think next season will be a HUGE one for him and will go a long way to answering the question as IF he is to get to the very top, he needs to be winning one or two GP's and getting a few more podium places.

Time will tell!!

I rate Dudek highly but in 2017 he will need to be learning quickly and by knowing the set ups.This year Bartosz/Piotr have done well learned alot so will have an advantage.Dudek is a class act though be very interesting to see cant wait,

That moment you know Sidney started the thread just by seeing a part of the title... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That moment you know Sidney started the thread just by seeing a part of the title... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought you were going to give us some of your words of wisdom and some positive input on the Poles.😉 Edited by Sidney the robin

I am always cautious with young Polish riders.Far too often they shine as an U21 and disappoint when they move out of that age group

I am always cautious with young Polish riders.Far too often they shine as an U21 and disappoint when they move out of that age group

The three named have a hell of alot of top class international experience for there ages.

The three named have a hell of alot of top class international experience for there ages.

No denying it.But Zabik looked class at that age.Everyone was raving about Marcin Rempala after his SWC performance at Poole.Just 2 examples.Sure i could name many more.....we have to wait and see.They look exciting prospects though,but anything can happen

Lindbäck looked a good bet for a world title at one stage as did Emil and also Darcy

Never ever considered Lindback WC material never been a fan to be honest.Darcy who knows i personally think so i put Tai Darcy,Emil,the best of there era.But going back to the three Poles they are not just promising they are all for me now in the top 10 riders in the world.

who are your top 10 then?

Just completing myvrankings for 2016 and it looks something like: greg Doyle tai dudek zmarzlik g laguta holder kk puk pawlicki.

That's ignoring Smolinski who is clearly an anomaly.

And if I was naming a subjective top 10 I would certainly include Emil at the expense of one of those, probably pawlicki at this time.

Just completing myvrankings for 2016 and it looks something like: greg Doyle tai dudek zmarzlik g laguta holder kk puk pawlicki.

And if I was naming a subjective top 10 I would certainly include Emil at the expense of one of those, probably pawlicki at this time.

Why? Pawlicki is in front of Puk Laguta and K.K and on par with zmarzlik on this years form Tai is not third in the world for me.

Dolgins rankings, which are based on performances over two years, have pawlicki at 18th (16th if you exclude ward and hampel). Laguta puk and kk are all higher ranked.

I like pawlicki, I'd say he is certainly top 15 in the world this year, top 10 is probably borderline.

I'm already excited about next year's series.

Fwiw dolgins top 5 (excluding ward);is Doyle Hancock dudek tai zmarzlik.

Do you publish your rankings anywhere?

I'd be interested in comparing them to the ones that I create :)

Waiting for Sidneys as well.Then we can compare those

• Like 1