British Speedway Forum

SGP website are saying Fricke takes his place- but surely they will leave Fricke at reserve and bring in someone to replace Doyle ??

Should imagine it's Kurtz moving up and Jack Holder as U21 reserve?

Only because of the crappy double points ride so false to be honest also i recon if somebody else came in Woffinden would ride.What about a core of a team of Woffinden,Lambert,Cook looks decent plus Harris King,Bewley,S.Worrall,Lawson to pick from.The main thing is to iron there differences out look ahead and get Woffinden back in until he comes back I have no interest in the England team.

I feel the complete opposite.

Doyle pulls out of tonight then

A glimmer of hope for us :lol:

Aussies have Brady K and Jack H available, both are U-21, so Lemo can fiddle his troops to still have a good reserve, or maybe leave Max F there, put replacement straight in for Doyley. Which is more in line with the regulations a good few pages back, no?

• Like 1

Aussies have Brady K and Jack H available, both are U-21, so Lemo can fiddle his troops to still have a good reserve, or maybe leave Max F there, put replacement straight in for Doyley. Which is more in line with the regulations a good few pages back, no?

Pretty sure if they take Doyle out injured -he wouldn`t be able to ride in Poland- nor can they alter the order Fricke has to stay at reserve.

my "friend" wants to know if anyone has a link for streaming tonights meeting ?

Well, without Doyle now and with a clever use of the joker, I reckon team GB can at least push Australia fairly close for most of the meeting. It's just a shame that the other two sides are going to be so hopelessly out of their depth (with the odd exception like Milik) that as a competitive 4 team meeting, it will be an utter, 2 rider per race, farce.

Cheers for that, was beginning to fret.. Never filled one like this in before, will need to spend the afternoon studying it, it's certainly innovative :t: ahh I miss those days :cheers:

Danish webmasters are that format

Only because of the crappy double points ride so false to be honest also i recon if somebody else came in Woffinden would ride.What about a core of a team of Woffinden,Lambert,Cook looks decent plus Harris King,Bewley,S.Worrall,Lawson to pick from.The main thing is to iron there differences out look ahead and get Woffinden back in until he comes back i have no interest in the England team.

I can appreciate your reasoning Sid but I had you down as more staunch than that, I can't help but get behind them (from the comfort of my couch) whenever they pull on the bib, I'm same with any sport, even ones I've no interest in, like the Lions this morning. I don't know the first thing about egg chasing but I wallowed in the victory.

Anyway, good speedway is the main objective and I just hope we're not all on here tonight slating the lack of decent racing, fingers crossed.

Come on Great Britain, give them convicts a run for their money.

Danish Webmaster has posted his racecard now- i'm out and about and can't link. Its Holsted speedway and then nyheder

Edited by racers and royals