British Speedway Forum

Hope your never a juror, you`ll have the defendant found guilty before he`s had a chance to enter a plea. Lets see what happens, this track can throw up great racing, lets hope tonight is one of those nights.

Nowt to do with the track, its the "quality" of virtually 50% of the riders tonight that will mean it's a borefest!. The only real excitement will be in the fact that scores between the Aussies and GB will be quite close but I very much doubt the racing will be unless you like 2 man races!!

Nowt to do with the track, its the "quality" of virtually 50% of the riders tonight that will mean it's a borefest!. The only real excitement will be in the fact that scores between the Aussies and GB will be quite close but I very much doubt the racing will be unless you like 2 man races!!

2 man races will do for me if there's passing, throw Milk into the mix for what should be at least 4 heats and we've got a meeting. Can't really understand the doom merchants, I know it's not been the case lately but KL can be a cracking racetrack, here's hoping he provides something decent for the riders.

I suppose the grumblers are the same ones that wrote us off before the final last year. Not sure I'd bother visiting a thread about a meeting I'm not interested in, let alone go to the trouble of announcing I'm not watching it or it will be crap.

Poorer riders of equal standard can make for good races, we don`t need the fancy pants superstars of SGP to have a decent nights racing on the tele.

• Like 1

Britain to win tonight

That's the spirit :t:

• Like 1

Oh no, not the old bird! Where's Natalie?

Edit; Phew, she's here :)

Edited by Terry

So Rosco hasnt use King in the team because if the team did too well he wouldnt be able to use Robert Lambert.

Poorer riders of equal standard can make for good races, we don`t need the fancy pants superstars of SGP to have a decent nights racing on the tele.

This is right. I used to see a lot of snobbery from Elite League fans on here in the past. Good racing is not exclusive to SGP stars.

That said, on another subject even if we get tanked tonight or this week I hope Tai is not allowed to walk back into the team next season. He can't be allowed to pick and choose when he rides for Team GB, you're either part of the team or you're not.

• Like 1

Not sure I understand Rosco's reasoning there. Would most certainly have put King in the side over Steve Worrall.

Meanwhile Woffindens on a beach somewhere with his middle finger raised to all TeamGB fans.

• Like 1

King has been really poor this season - was he really the next guy in line for a team spot?

Stupid question I know but I assume Fricke will now take all of Doyle's rides? Just making sure the rules for the SWC are the same as usual before I edit my programme :D

Rosco looked like a man who knows if he screws this up he`s out on his ear.

Be interesting to see if we get the usual KL sun delay, scheduled for approx 1945 hours

Looking at the line ups, USA look dreadful on paper. Even with this questionable team GB team we should be able to avoid last place.

Australia weakened a bit by having no Doyle who is one of the best riders at the moment. Plus now no reserve.

I'm hoping I'm proving wrong about my doubts about Worrall & Ellis in the team. Even Rosco didn't look too convinced when interviewed.

At least we are in the easier of the 2 qualifying events.

Come on Team GB 🇬🇧

Edited by mdmc82

Meanwhile Woffindens on a beach somewhere with his middle finger raised to all TeamGB fans.

Not sure he's sticking his finger up. He wanted a holiday, at least he was honest about it, I just don't agree with him doing that. Unlike Hancock who people seem to believe his excuse that he wanted to give the kinds chance. He's an OAP, I don't mind him saying he wanted a mid-season rest in his older years, but don't trot out the same lame excuse he used last season to avoid coming to Belle Vue.

It doesn't seem that long ago that I was here for an NL meeting with both Lambert and Ellis at reserve! Not they're in the World Cup team.