British Speedway Forum

Has milik ever ridden saddle-bow before? He seems at home on the big continental tracks but this track is a bit different imo

He rode for Lynn for a short while, wasn't that impressive TBF

Not that I care but why are the Aussies not using Brady kurts or jack holder?

Once the manager picks a team then its set. Doyle pulled out after team picked so the manager has to work with what he has.

Stops the trick Hancock did last year when he rode in this equivalent meeting, qualified cause of his points for the Friday last chance, and pulled out. Big moan on hear (and elsewhere) about him pulling out - you must remember that. So rules changed.

• Like 1

He rode for Lynn for a short while, wasn't that impressive TBF

Apart from his debut IIRC.....paid thirteen I believe then crap/injured thereafter.

• Like 1

Craig Cook is leading well as captain and there seems good team spirit. Must be nice not to have a squad member who thinks they are the team.

Let's keep it going team GB

Surprised how average Milik is so far

• Like 1

Has milik ever ridden saddle-bow before? He seems at home on the big continental tracks but this track is a bit different imo

Had it been Lakeside or Wolverhampton then fare enough as that kind of track would be different to anything he will ride on the continent but not Kings Lynn, anyway a good rider should be able to adapt to any track.

2. Agreed. Hosts shouldn't be seeded. Current champs should so we (Poles) should be seeded anyway.

If they are seeded it should only be to the playoff, not the final

• Like 2

Crickey this is getting boring. I'd have thought the Aussies would have put up more of a fight. Mistake to stick with Morris and not draft up the in form Kurtz?

Finally after 15 hts a decent race

Cookie, cookie, cookie.

• Like 1

What a crap track Lynn really is. Who gives a toss that the tracks smooth and fast, brilliant, no outside passing at all, all on the inside. Only passes have been mistakes by others.

• Like 3

Cook looks the real deal tonight, and hopefully a SGP rider next season. Great move on Holder.

What on earth was Milan Spinka thinking there, utter lunacy.

• Like 1

3. Reason why no one watches British speedway? Borefest of gating and filling programme.

Well compared to Poland, British speedway is no longer that entertaining. But Kings Lynn is a good race track, the problem is that tonight is a two horse race because of the farce of seeding hosts.

Crickey this is getting boring. I'd have thought the Aussies would have put up more of a fight. Mistake to stick with Morris and not draft up the in form Kurtz?

The Aussies will make the play-offs with just 3 riders, so all is irrelevant really.

Great display by Team GB, although I doubt we will be seeing the same results next weekend