British Speedway Forum

Is Doyle riding?

Not sure but he is in the line up, no doubt confirmation might come after practice.

Regs state that in the event of today being off it will be run tomorrow and the final on Sunday- and if tomorrow`s final is off then it will be on Sunday.

What if tonights race off is cancelled, and then the race off tomorrow has to be cancelled as well. What happens then?

Looked at a few forecasts and supposed be be dry later and showers tomorrow but a dry evening

What if tonights race off is cancelled, and then the race off tomorrow has to be cancelled as well. What happens then?

Have a long day on Sunday

We run both meetings at Belle Vue on Monday.

Alright, I'll get my coat :P

• Like 3

Not sure but he is in the line up, no doubt confirmation might come after practice.

Tweet just through, but not official, stated that Jason is riding tonight.

Then I`m sure the FIM would have a double header on Sunday- probably noon local for the race-off and 7pm local for the final

The stadium would have to be cleared after the 1st match, so that Ticket holders for race-off and final could be differentiated.

Danish riders complaining that tonight's meeting shouldn't go ahead. I understand their frustration but Laguta is suspended not banned and he hasn't been found guilty yet.

Russia without Laguta and its on today. No Denmark unfortunately.

Gonna be really exciting tonight now then!!!....uhmm, I wonder if Australia are going to win?!!!!....Track will be much better but the meeting could still rival Lynn's for monotany!! and USA could actually score double figure points now too!!

As I said the other day, this years World Cup excitement came and went on Tuesday, the other 3 meetings were/are going to be non events.

The Polish PZM has reported Laguta for having failed a drugs test at a Polish league meeting. Great ! The timing to have him suspended just hours before todays' SWC race-off is perfect. The Russians have no time to react, can't call-up one of their other riders, and have to use Gleb Chugunov.

Congratulations to the PZM, for eliminating one of the Polish team's biggest rivals for Gold, and spoiling the excitment of the SWC race-off and final.

• Like 3