British Speedway Forum

I know the doping results were known on Wednesday... but when was the actual offence ?

He was tested at a meeting on June 11th in Rybnik.

June 11th - thats nearly 4 weeks ago. Why such a length of time? Does it take that long to get the results of a drug test.

If he gets banned for 2 years then that will be the end of his top career, just too old to get back to the top again. Dudek did it I know, but he a lot younger.

The Aussies have Kurtz, Holder, Fricke and Morris. What do Denmark and Sweden have?

The Aussie's have Average, Average, Average and Average up and coming.

Australia have Doyle then nothing.

Denmark, Sweden, Australia and GB just have rider's with potential, no real quality here and now.

If you stopped using the Joker would that change the attitude of the riders competing. Would they go all out in the knowledge that points doubling up was not a choice. We may never know but I think that it is about right in terms of the line up,for tomorrow and England may just have a chance if the Poles become preoccupied with Russia. Some tactical riding with Sweden and either England or Sweden could win this. Maybe a dream but why not.

Delighted for the Ruskies especially after Batchelor's cheating behaviour. Even more delighted as I backed them at 10/1 to win tonight !

Interesting that the Russian team manager was talking to Bogdanovs prior to start of heat 14. Then Bogdanovs takes Doyle wide and Tarasenko cuts back.

One hour 8 minutes into above . Talks to Tarasenko then Bogdanovs who nods back.

Edited by Anzum
  • Like 1

What's it got to do with Lemo? He doesn't control their personalities.

Personalities my rear end! What is there to control? You could say Cook is difficult to 'control' but there seems no issue for GB with him, you could say Nicki wasn't ideal to handle but he always gave it his all when selected...Lemon shows ineffective leadership controls plus at the end of the day he picked the side he should know what to expect if there is a problem, that side needs stronger leadership skills and if any rebel still then they are out on there arse

JKeep one thing in mind guys. Grigorij Łaguta got caught on dopping and he rode for Russia in the semi. I won't be surprised if Danes will make an official compliant about that and Łaguta's points he earned for his team in the semi will get eventually substracted which could alter the results.

So the semi will be rerun tomorrow

Be the fastest the FIM have ever moved

Maybe the Poles shouldn't have sat on their hands for so long before announcing It

Drugs test results are available the next day

Personalities my rear end! What is there to control? You could say Cook is difficult to 'control' but there seems no issue for GB with him, you could say Nicki wasn't ideal to handle but he always gave it his all when selected...Lemon shows ineffective leadership controls plus at the end of the day he picked the side he should know what to expect if there is a problem, that side needs stronger leadership skills and if any rebel still then they are out on there arse

You're clutching at straws there mate. I said the Aussies were whiny and uninspiring, and that's nothing to do with Mark Lemon.

Whilst i am happy the Aussies went out,and agree they do moan and whinge alot.That said,reminds of many people on here,some of whom are actually saying those things about the Aussies.I include myself at times pot,kettle etc :P:shock::D

Whilst it was rather funny watching thevAussies mess up, I don't see why people are saying they were cheating.

If there is a rule that enables you to benefit from being behind by a certain amount of points then it's perfectly legitimate to play for it as far as I'm concerned.

It's a stupid rule, but as long as It is there it needs to be played for.

Whilst it was rather funny watching thevAussies mess up, I don't see why people are saying they were cheating.

If there is a rule that enables you to benefit from being behind by a certain amount of points then it's perfectly legitimate to play for it as far as I'm concerned.

And you need proof

They were punished, of course it was cheating. If it wasn't cheating then they wouldn't have been punished.

We all know its a rule after Hancock was excluded in a GP for not trying.

I just wish that damn Joker would be kicked into touch and never ever seen again. Why should a team that is behind be gifted bonus points to catch up -- does it happen in any other sport. I never have liked the Joker and never will like the Joker, teams are what they are, if a team are 10, 20 or 30 points behind then so be it, I do not want to see an engineered result with gift points given away so they could catch up.

• Like 5