British Speedway Forum

Lets just hope the swedes beat the poles and the Brits the Russians then

Worrall worked hard for that point but there's just no speed in our boys engines, he was stuck on the inside I assume because he couldn't have got the drive in the dirt.

Well done Bomber.

Edited by nw42

Four heats gone, and we can use our Joker.. OH hold on, we already are, he's managing the team :rofl:

Not being funny but with GB's current lack in depth of riders i think Rossiter's done a fantastic job to get GB to two consecutive finals.Oh and a silver medal last year.I think there is only one joker here and it isn't Rossiter.

• Like 1

Cook must think...

What the F**k!!!!

How slow do GB look though?

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

Not being funny but with GB's current lack in depth of riders i think Rossiter's done a fantastic job to get GB to two consecutive finals.Oh and a silver medal last year.I think there is only one joker here and it isn't Rossiter.

Well they were seeded last year, if that's what you're referring to. I agree though, he's done a decent job, much prefer him to muddlo.

We are ridiculously off the pace , strangely so are the Russians

I'd like to see what happens if the other teams got a chance to ride the polish engines

• Like 1

We're only using 500cc engines. Can't compete with those bigger ones the Poles have.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

Have never understood all the talk of Lambert being ready for the SGP. He looks very average against top riders & off the pace

Well they were seeded last year, if that's what you're referring to. I agree though, he's done a decent job, much prefer him to muddlo.

True we were seeded last year,but fancied to come last.And we were fancied not even to make the final this year but we did.So that in itself is some achievement from the management and team.

• Like 1

Pathetic from gb sorry but Robert lambert is shockingly bad! Rides in Poland and is that slow !??

• Like 1

I'd like to see what happens if the other teams got a chance to ride the polish engines

you'd have Steve Worrall and Robert Lambert in GP for sure :t: